Load Orient DB from Different data store using Informatica Powercenter tool

20 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Yoga Murthy.s

okunmadı,
22 Nis 2015 15:50:3422.04.2015
alıcı orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We got a requirement to load the data from different data stores like csv,pdf, oracle,sql server data into orient db for reporting purpose. We already have complete version on informatica powercenter. is there any power exchange or connector available for making this happen.

Luca Garulli

okunmadı,
22 Nis 2015 16:59:5322.04.2015
alıcı orient-...@googlegroups.com
Yes,
You can use it with OrientDB JDBC driver.

Lvc@

--

---

Best Regards,