orientjs: query result Bag.all() returns empty array

mic...@xagongroup.com

Sep 19, 2017, 8:56:11 AM9/19/17
to OrientDB

Hi,

I`m using OrientJS with nodeJS to perform a query using .query() method. I get results, but I cant extract the in_ and out_ fields, as they`re of a 'Bag' type.

When I try .all() method of the bag to get the results I get an array[0]. When I perform the same query in Studio I see that the in_ and out_ fields are not empty.

My line of code is listed below. this.db is of type OrientDb.Db of the orientjs library.

Why am I getting an empty array?

Thanks

this.db.query(parsedQuery)//'select from v where entity_id in ["person_p186"]')
.then(function (results) {

Enrico Risa

Sep 19, 2017, 9:04:43 AM9/19/17
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Micheal

did you change the setting for the property

RID_BAG_EMBEDDED_TO_SBTREEBONSAI_THRESHOLD to -1 ?

If not do you have a script to reproduce it?

--

---