backup database

Renzo Ludeña

Aug 28, 2017, 7:36:19 PM8/28/17
to OrientDB
Good night friends,
I want to make backups by calling the ./backup.sh file plocal: ../database/prof admin admin /var/www/profe.zip but it gives me this error

Error: com.orientechnologies.orient.core.exception.OStorageException: Can not open local storage '../databases/profe' with mode = rw
DB name = "profe"

Error: com.orientechnologies.orient.core.exception.OStorageException: Can not open storage it is acquired by other process
DB name = "profe"

I have run the server.sh, when I close the server.sh connection it works correctly. I want to make automatic backups in production

user.w...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2017, 9:47:14 PM8/28/17
to OrientDB
Hi,

what type of connection are you using? Remote or plocal?

Thanks

Regards,
Michela

Renzo Ludeña

Aug 29, 2017, 10:48:47 AM8/29/17
to OrientDB
Hi thanks for replying, I'm using plocal connection because I use the free version