create link between clusters of same class

Krishna Kumar

Apr 21, 2015, 7:37:17 AM4/21/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
HI,

is it possible to create link/linkset between two clusters of same classes?  if possible proevide me SQL command two create link between two classes

Colin

Apr 21, 2015, 4:59:07 PM4/21/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krishna,

A link just points to the RID of another record.  That record could exist in a separate cluster of the same class type.

-Colin

Orient Technologies

The Company behind OrientDB

Krishna Kumar

Apr 22, 2015, 12:53:26 AM4/22/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
for classes we have "create link link-name type linkset from post.id to comments.id inverse ".....here we are not specifying any @rid .it just check id's of both classes and then create links........then wt about two different clusters of same classes having different data