Exception when casting OLocalPaginatedStorage to ODistributedStorage in Distributed mode

Tyler Dinh

Apr 24, 2014, 2:19:03 AM4/24/14
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi OrientDB Developers,

When trying out replication with 1.7-rc2 on Windows, I got an exception replicating database from Windows to either another Windows or Linux.

As it turns out, the ORIENTDB_HOME path contains "\\" and thus returns immediately on ODistributedAbstractPlugin.onOpen() since
it doesn't match with the dbDirectory.

To remedy the issue, I believe that the "\\" must also be converted to "/" in the OServer.java so that the path has a consistent file path separator.
Line 199 in file OServer.java probably should have been "//" instead.

I'd like to log this somewhere if you want me to.  Can this be fixed in your next version?

Thank you!