Problem in two nodes joining orientdb cluster using docker on AWS.

bi...@paysense.in

Jul 10, 2017, 5:04:51 AM7/10/17
to OrientDB

Hi,

I am trying to get two nodes join orientdb cluster using discovery-strategies as mentioned on https://github.com/hazelcast/hazelcast-aws as preferred approach and I am not able to do it. When I bring up the docker container, I have checked that all my firewall is disabled and when I try to telnet from one node to other node on 5701(hazelcast port), I am able to do it. Am I missing something here or should I need to some change in container settings?

I am able to get two nodes join cluster using https://github.com/hazelcast/hazelcast-aws#configuring-with-awsconfig-deprecated using docker container but this is deprecated and hence wanted try suggested approach. I have attached my hazelcast.xml. Any help will be really helpful.

Thanks,
hazelcast.xml