Invalidate/Disable Cache

YOAN HURET

Aug 9, 2017, 8:01:07 AM8/9/17
to OrientDB
Hi,

I use version 2.2.19 and I want to disable all caches for some request (for testing purpose).

I tried to use NOCACHE on SELECT clause with no success (first attempt take 15seconds and next ones less than 1 second):

SELECT customerId as id, customerName as tradingName, cityName as city, siren_duns as siren FROM Customer WHERE customerName LUCENE 'DANONE*' OR customerEnterpriseName LUCENE 'DANONE*' OR customerCommercialName LUCENE 'DANONE*' NOCACHE

I also tried to invalidate cache but the function getLocalCache seems to not be available in db object (from Studio) :

db.getLocalCache().invalidate();

How can i programmaticaly disable/invalidate cache ?
I want every attemps of queries to take exactly the same time.

Thanks,