Error on import the automatic backup file(Compressed) into the orientdb, How to import properly?

Pugazharasan Thirumalai

Jun 23, 2016, 8:38:11 AM6/23/16
to OrientDB
I have get the export json file from automatic backup from orientdb-community-1.7.11-SNAPSHOT, below i have mentioned the settings file

<parameters>
                <parameter value="true" name="enabled"/>
                <parameter value="1d" name="delay"/>
                <parameter value="backup" name="target.directory"/>
                <parameter value="${DBNAME}-${DATE:yyyyMMddHHmmss}.json" name="target.fileName"/>
<parameter value="9" name="compressionLevel"/>
                <parameter value="1048576" name="bufferSize"/>
                <parameter value="" name="db.include"/>
                <parameter value="" name="db.exclude"/>
</parameters>

The json file content is compressed, when i import the file it shows the error, the error  message i have got screen shot and attached. Kindly give solution to import the compressed json file into orientdb.
Error.jpg

Oleksandr Gubchenko

Jun 23, 2016, 9:18:16 AM6/23/16
to OrientDB
Hi, can you post your json file or try an import on fresh OrientDB version (2.2.3)?

Thanks.

Pugazharasan Thirumalai

Jun 25, 2016, 1:29:30 AM6/25/16
to OrientDB
I have attached the json file, kindly give solution as soon as possible...
crmmay-20160623161853.json

Oleksandr Gubchenko

Jun 27, 2016, 12:37:27 AM6/27/16
to OrientDB
Why is your backup file has .json extension?
It should be .zip

I have tried changing it and it works. To import it properly see the documentation.

Hope it helps,
Alex.

Pugazharasan Thirumalai

Jun 27, 2016, 2:22:03 AM6/27/16
to OrientDB
As per your suggestion i tried to get the backup file has .zip extension by changes the config.xml  and get the backup file as zip extension.
Then I tried to import it and am getting the error.
Now i have attached the backup file in zip extension and the screenshot of the error. Can you please give the solution for that.

And am requesting you to give, your zip file and its import query.

Thanks and Regards,
T.Pugazharasan.
crm.zip
Errors.jpg

Oleksandr Gubchenko

Jun 27, 2016, 2:26:19 AM6/27/16
to OrientDB
You have NumberFormatException.
There is some problems with data stored in your DB, you should check it:

Pugazharasan Thirumalai

Jun 27, 2016, 2:40:39 AM6/27/16
to OrientDB
If manually i did manually export the backup file and i import it , the import has been done successfully.

Am getting this problem only when automatic backup file only.

Thanks and Regards,
T.Pugazharsan

Oleksandr Gubchenko

Jun 27, 2016, 2:43:44 AM6/27/16
to OrientDB
Which version of OrientDB are you using?

Pugazharasan Thirumalai

Jun 27, 2016, 2:49:52 AM6/27/16
to OrientDB

Am using Version : orientdb-community-1.7.11-20141127.163804-2-distribution

Thanks and Regards,
T.Pugazharasan

Message has been deleted

Oleksandr Gubchenko

Jun 27, 2016, 3:01:03 AM6/27/16
to OrientDB
Could you try restore command instead of import?
RESTORE DATABASE D:\crm.zip

Also try with the latest OrientDB version (2.2.3):

Hope it helps.
Alex.

Pugazharasan Thirumalai

Jun 27, 2016, 3:08:42 AM6/27/16
to OrientDB
If i use Restore query, am getting error like this.,

Connecting to database [REMOTE:localhost/crmjune] with user 'gms'...OK
orientdb {db=crmjune}> RESTORE DATABASE D:\crm.zip

Restoring database DATABASE D:\crm.zip...
Error: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: restore

orientdb {db=crmjune}>

Oleksandr Gubchenko

Jun 27, 2016, 3:24:12 AM6/27/16
to OrientDB
You should connect to your database in plocal, please refer to the documentation that I have linked above.

Pugazharasan Thirumalai

Jun 27, 2016, 7:09:47 AM6/27/16
to OrientDB
Thank you so much sir,

I have done mistakes on create database by remote and not by plocal.
And again i done mistakes on create database by plocal on different folder not on databases folder.
Now i done everything fine and restore the database correctly.
I would like you to thank for full support to overcome this issue.
Thank you so much sir.

Thanks and Regards,
T.Pugazharasan
thank-you1.jpg