spring-session-orientdb 1.0 is released

Skip to the first unread message

Miron Aseev

26 Sept 2016, 2:41:33 pm26/09/2016
to OrientDB
Hey, everyone.

I just want to share some information about a project I've been working on recently - spring-session-orientdb
It's a Spring Session extension for OrientDB. So, if you're using Spring and OrientDB in your project, you might take a look at this little library.

Hope you find it useful.

Luca Garulli

26 Sept 2016, 2:50:38 pm26/09/2016
to OrientDB
Hi Miron,

Thanks for the project. I've just added it in our (messy) plugin page (it should be online in a few minutes):

Best Regards,

Luca Garulli
Founder & CEO

Want to share your opinion about OrientDB?
Rate & review us at Gartner's Software Review

--

---

Miron Aseev

26 Sept 2016, 3:17:17 pm26/09/2016