How can I create an edge between two existing vertices, mapping all the common properties ?

abme W

Oct 4, 2017, 9:38:58 AM10/4/17
to OrientDB
Hi,
I have referred the documentation and could see ways to create edges over vertices(Classes). But I need to have an edge which maps one common property in both the vertices.
Example -
Class1 has properties - A, B, C
and Class2 has properties A, D, F where A is the common property field.
I need an edge from Class1 to Class2 mapping all the ID from Class1 to Class2.

Is this possible without reloading the data ?

Plus, when I am trying to add an Edge from the user interface, it creates an edge but doesn't ask me any property value to map while doing so.

Note: I am using the community edition (orientdb-community-importers-2.2.27)

Thanks!