gremlin repeat not working

Padmaraj Madatha

Jul 6, 2017, 1:26:11 PM7/6/17
to OrientDB
I was trying to run the following query from studio and through rest end point but either way it doesnt work, not sure why.

g.V('userId', 'SDWEQS').repeat(out()).until(has('organizationId','org1'))

studio shows this error:

"groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: com.tinkerpop.gremlin.groovy.jsr223.GremlinGroovyScriptEngine.out() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: put(java.lang.String, java.lang.Object), get(java.lang.String), wait(), any(), dump(), wait(long)"

Same query works when I run on a gremlin server. Does orient support repeat()? If now please let me know how should I rewrite my query

thanks