Functions in Oreintdb

parvat

Jul 21, 2016, 1:12:09 AM7/21/16
to OrientDB
I want to write a  gremlin java code as a  function in orientdb is it possible i am able to see the options like groovy,gremlin,javascript.I want to exceute a gremlin java code as a function is it possible

Attached the way i am trying
Untitled1.png

alessand...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2016, 3:44:04 AM7/21/16
to OrientDB
Hi,
in a function you can't use Java code

Best regards,
Alessandro

parvat

Jul 21, 2016, 4:22:15 AM7/21/16
to OrientDB
Hi,

Any way i can write execute gremlin code in function

parvat

Jul 25, 2016, 11:34:26 AM7/25/16
to OrientDB
i am trying to write the function using javascript how can i pass a string value using paramater
please help me to pass the string parameter
fnction.png

alessand...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2016, 11:52:36 AM7/25/16
to OrientDB
Hi,
you can use

"select from V where out('E').out('E').in('E').name contains '" + nameinput + "'"

Hope it helps.

Enrico Risa

Jul 25, 2016, 11:56:23 AM7/25/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Parvat

if you want to use prepared statement you can use something like this

db.command("sql","select from V where out('E').out('E').in('E').name contains ? ",[namein])

--

---

parvat

Jul 25, 2016, 12:37:22 PM7/25/16
to OrientDB, enric...@gmail.com
Thank you can i write multiple functions in DB?

Oleksandr Gubchenko

Jul 25, 2016, 12:43:07 PM7/25/16
to OrientDB, enric...@gmail.com
Sure, you can.