Re: Problem with UPSERT on Edges

Message has been deleted

Oleksandr Gubchenko

Oct 6, 2016, 4:20:45 PM10/6/16
to OrientDB
Answered you on stack, there is no need to post the same question here and on stack.

Thanks.

Il giorno giovedì 6 ottobre 2016 19:02:54 UTC+2, nick....@icgsolutions.com ha scritto:
Hello,

I have a Vertex class called Person and an Edge class called Relationship.  When I try to UPSERT an edge using the following:

update relationship set in = #123, out = #456 upsert where in = #123 and out = #456

The command succeeds, the Relationship is created, but the Person vertices aren't updated with "in" and "out" values.  So the Edge knows about itself but the Vertices don't.  This means in() and out() queries are broken, as is the graph view in studio.

If I run the following, everything works as expected:

create edge relationship from #123 to #456

I need to run the update/upsert query though, as I intend on using unique constraints on my edges.

Any help would be appreciated.