Kafka Sync Connect

Sanju Thomas

Feb 7, 2018, 2:09:42 PM2/7/18
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, I recently wrote a kafka connect orientdb (sinc). Please refer https://github.com/sanjuthomas/kafka-connect-orientdb more details. If anyone would like to collaborate to make it better, please let me know. Looking forward to hearing from the community.

Luca Garulli

Feb 16, 2018, 9:24:27 PM2/16/18
to OrientDB
Hi Sanju,

Thanks for the connector, I'm sure somebody will use it.

Best Regards,

Luca Garulli
Founder OrientDB

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 7:49 PM, Sanju Thomas <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey everyone, I recently wrote a kafka connect orientdb (sync). Please refer https://github.com/sanjuthomas/kafka-connect-orientdb more details. If anyone would like to collaborate to make it better, please let me know. Looking forward to hearing from the community.

--

---