Test errors

fors...@mail.com

Jan 17, 2011, 2:59:21 PM1/17/11
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Here is a piece of the log of the test of the build with svn version 2192:
   [testng] Comparing two local databases:
   [testng] 1) local:../releases/0.9.25-SNAPSHOT/db/databases/demo
   [testng] 2) local:tests/target/test-import
   [testng] PASSED: testDbDelete
   [testng] FAILED: testDbExport
   [testng] java.io.FileNotFoundException: tests/target/db.export (Is a directory)
   [testng]     at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
   [testng]     at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
   [testng]     at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:70)
   [testng]     at java.io.FileWriter.<init>(FileWriter.java:46)
   [testng]     at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.db.tool.ODatabaseExport.<init>(ODatabaseExport.java:61)
   [testng]     at com.orientechnologies.orient.test.database.auto.DbImportExportTest.testDbExport(DbImportExportTest.java:53)
   [testng] ... Removed 22 stack frames
   [testng] FAILED: testCompareDatabases
   [testng] com.orientechnologies.orient.core.exception.OStorageException: Can't open the storage 'test-import' because it not exists in path: tests/target/test-import
   [testng]     at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.storage.impl.local.OStorageLocal.open(OStorageLocal.java:120)
   [testng]     at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.db.tool.ODatabaseCompare.<init>(ODatabaseCompare.java:42)
   [testng]     at com.orientechnologies.orient.test.database.auto.DbCompareTest.testCompareDatabases(DbCompareTest.java:39)
   [testng] ... Removed 22 stack frames
   [testng] SKIPPED: testDbImport
   [testng]
   [testng] ===============================================
   [testng]     DbTools
   [testng]     Tests run: 4, Failures: 2, Skips: 1
   [testng] ===============================================
   [testng]
   [testng] FAILED: testStorageClosed
   [testng] java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<true> but was:<false>
   [testng]     at com.orientechnologies.orient.test.database.auto.DbClosedTest.testStorageClosed(DbClosedTest.java:42)

Seems that the test is quite right.

Dave

Luca Garulli

Jan 17, 2011, 3:08:13 PM1/17/11
to orient-database
Hi,
it seems that tests go in error after a clean. I've to fix it.

For now please try to execute this:

> ant -f build-db.xml test

Lvc@

fors...@mail.com

Jan 17, 2011, 3:14:37 PM1/17/11
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
The error I quoted is using ant -f build-db.xml test
and after doing an ant -f build-db.xml clean.

Without the clean and after an svn update,  I get many more errors.

Thanks,

Dave

Luca Garulli

Jan 17, 2011, 3:20:01 PM1/17/11
to orient-database
Can you retry these steps (in order):

ant -f build-db.xml clean
> ant -f build-db.xml test
> ant -f build-db.xml test <-- This time should works

The problem seems in the creation of directory "test" to export the database.

Lvc@

fors...@mail.com

Jan 17, 2011, 3:37:57 PM1/17/11
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
I get even more errors on the second run of ant -f build-db.xml test
It doesn't seem to be able to connect to the remote server that was started
in the first "test" run.

However, if I manually kill the servers that were started earlier, then the test completes without error.

I'm testing this on Ubuntu 10.10

Thanks,

Dave

Luca Garulli

Jan 17, 2011, 3:40:41 PM1/17/11
to orient-database
Ok,
so the problem is that: there is an already running server not shut downed on the first fail.

Lvc@