Query for search from array by key word

Pugazharasan Thirumalai

Nov 19, 2016, 1:05:34 AM11/19/16
to OrientDB
Hai,

I have created list groups in database , each group contains some list of services, i want search the respective services from the group
If i use this query i can get list of service from the group

Query : select from (select out('service_group_has_store_service').service_name as service_name from (select expand(out('store_has_service_group')['is_deleted = false']) from #48:999))

Output :

PROPERTIES
service_name
["new service"]
["orange peel bleach","sandal wood bleach","test","face bleach"]
["full body massage child"]
["gold","pugazh facial","golden facial","classic facial","pearl facial","fruit facial","fruit based facial spa - berry"]
["haircut service 1"]
["full body massage","head oil massage"]
["polish manicure","french manicure","gellish manicure"]
["full face","eyebrow"]
["basic cut","creative styles","blow dry"]

 from that i can't able search any services by where condition.

Thanks and Regards,
T.Pugazharasan.

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Nov 21, 2016, 5:37:43 AM11/21/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm not sure I understood your use case, but I think what you need is something like

select service_name from (
select
expand(out('store_has_service_group')['is_deleted = false'].out('service_group_has_store_service'))
from #48:999
) WHERE ...

Thanks

Luigi