Local works vs Remote fails

kanb...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2015, 1:46:59 PM11/13/15
to OrientDB

Hello Team

I am working on orientdb-community-2.1.5.I have a java code which tries to create edges between two different list of vertices within loop.This code works perfectly fine in local and I can see all the edges being created .But when I try to execute same code connecting to remote server it fails.I don’t see any edges .I tried using OrientGraphNoTx as well as OrientGraph but no luck.Does anyone know what exactly is the reason .

machak

Nov 16, 2015, 9:57:40 AM11/16/15
to OrientDB
On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 7:46:59 PM UTC+1, kanb...@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Team

I am working on orientdb-community-2.1.5.I have a java code which tries to create edges between two different list of vertices within loop.This code works perfectly fine in local and I can see all the edges being created .But when I try to execute same code connecting to remote server it fails.I don’t see any edges .I tried using OrientGraphNoTx as well as OrientGraph but no luck.Does anyone know what exactly is the reason .

what do you mean by  "I don't see any edges"?..within studio-graph interface? I am not sure if studio displays edges by default,..do you see any edges in select "tables" (initial studio  page/query screen)
cheers
/m

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Nov 16, 2015, 6:44:59 PM11/16/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

any chance to have a working test case for this? It would be much easier to understand the problem.

Thanks

Luigi

--

---