Prioritization of Studio's Bugs and Enhancement Requests - Your Feedback

s.l...@orientdb.com

Jan 13, 2017, 7:56:10 AM1/13/17
to OrientDB
Hi all,

We are working to prioritize Studio's Bugs and Enhancement Requests

It's important to us to deliver to our Users and Customers those features that are most requested and that can add value to their product experience

I'm hence sending this email to ask your contribution

Current Studio's bugs and ERs can be found in the Studio github repo:

Some issues are opened also in the OrientDB github repo:
(this list includes all the issues in the OrientDB repo tagged with label "Studio")

We are working to review and tag all open Studio issues, so those lists may grow

How can you contribute?

You may start by checking the two lists above and if you are affected by any of those bugs and ERs you may add a comment in the corresponding github issue (or a reaction) saying that you are affected, or that you would benefit from that feature. This will help us understanding which are the issues that affect most people

Please do consider to open a new issue if it is not open already. If the issue is open but not included in the two lists above, feel free to let me know

FYI, the following are the first 3 prioritized list that we created:

We'll keep working on these prioritized lists; they are still "open" and we want to make sure we include also what matters to our Community

Many thanks for your cooperation,

--
Santo Leto,

Director, Global Customer Support