[Announce]: ActiveOrient 0.5

hartmut bischoff

Sep 1, 2016, 5:05:28 AM9/1/16
to OrientDB
Hi folks,

today I released a new Version of ActiveOrient, Access OrientDB using ruby aka ActiveRecord

Summergreetings from Stuttgart

hartmut

Luca Garulli

Sep 1, 2016, 12:40:40 PM9/1/16
to OrientDB
Hi Hartmut,

Thanks for the update!

Best Regards,

Luca Garulli
Founder & CEO

Want to share your opinion about OrientDB?
Rate & review us at Gartner's Software Review

--

---

hartmut bischoff

Feb 2, 2017, 4:32:02 AM2/2/17
to OrientDB

Hi folks,
today I released a new Version of ActiveOrient, Access OrientDB using ruby aka ActiveRecord

https://github.com/topofocus/active-orient

The gem is now rails 5 compatible

Luigi, can you please update the description in the language-driver section accordingly.

Geetings from Stuttgart

hartmut

Luca Garulli

Feb 2, 2017, 10:31:36 PM2/2/17
to OrientDB, Santo Leto
Hi Hartmut,

Thank you for keeping the driver updated! @Santo, could you please update the docs?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Luca Garulli
Founder & CEO

Santo Leto

Feb 8, 2017, 3:52:22 PM2/8/17
to Luca Garulli, OrientDB
Hi Hartmut,

Thanks for your work

I have checked our page Programming-Language-Bindings.md . It seems that the link to the driver is still valid

I have updated the description to add that the gem is rails 5 compatible

I hope this is what you were asking. Please let me know if there are additional changes to perform

Many thanks,

--
Santo Leto,

Director, Global Customer Support