Orientdb Concurrency Transaction Issue

Ram P

Jun 2, 2018, 11:16:30 AM6/2/18
to OrientDB
Hi Sir,

    I've fetched the query using the record id. I've got the wrong data, this is happening due to the concurrent transaction. Please refer the attached file.

The real scenario is, When the client is raising the bill from a different store at the same time, the data and edges of one store have been overlapped with the other store.

Orientdb version : 2.0.18

Thanks,
  Ram
OrientDB_ConcurrentIssue.PNG
Message has been deleted

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Jun 26, 2018, 3:09:12 AM6/26/18
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ram,

OrientDB v 2.0.18 is no longer supported, I storngly suggest you to upgrade to v 3.0

Thanks

Luigi

Il giorno mar 26 giu 2018 alle ore 08:21 Ram P <ramach...@waffor.com> ha scritto:
Hi,

 Waiting for your response this scenario, we are facing series of issue. please let you know.

--

---