FAKE COMPANIES LIST

krishna reddy g

Feb 5, 2012, 9:41:12 AM2/5/12
to oracleappsbatch10
hi,

every one these are the fake consultancies

JUNE FAKE COMPANIES LIST
hi Friends

The main aim of this blog is to make aware of ppl's who spend money in
those companies who give u a fake certificate but later u didn't get
any call or u have been rejected by some MNC's like
satyam,infy,tcs,etc,. Each and every MNC's maintain their own
database.If ur company is in that list means u cant get a job even u
done very well in interview. This is a special blog designed 4 person
who search job.....

This is List of fake companies which was identified in SATYAM and
Infy..... So be aware of this companies....All the specified companies
r conformed fake ...........

outset Technologies
Access Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Adira Technologies
Adroit Claretdene Infotech
ADVENT GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Allsoft Corporation Limited, Hyderabad
Anthesis Technologies Pvt Ltd
Aptra Infotech
Aventies IT Solutions
Beacon Software Solutions
Bizicon Infotech Pvt Ltd,
Bonafied Digital Services
Brainware Technologies
C Wave Technologies
CBK Infotech
Cecil/Cicil
Cegon Info Solutions
Cogent Technologies
COVA INFOTECH
Cusat Systems, Bangalore
Datavision
Dextrous Innovators
Dice Technologies
Digital Orb Technologies
Digital Orb Technologies
e Matrix Enterprise Solutions
e Matrix Software Solutions
Earthware Technologies

elbrus Global
elixire software solutions
EmpowerMinds
Flash Infotech
Focus Associates
Futuretech Consultancy Services
Genex
Globals Infotech
Icamberwell
IGI
IMAX Technologies
Impact Technologies
Infinity solutions

Iris Consulting
itech Software solutions
Juniper Solutions
JVS Consultants/JVS Info Systems
Keyoon Solutions

Lavanya Technologies
Leciel Technologies
Lecil
Lemuria Technologies
M/s Ehastha Global Services
M/s. Bharathi Business Solutions
M/s. Info Links Technologies Ltd
M/s. Magnus Infotech
Marc4 Technologies
Marques Consulting
Mindrome Technologies Private Limited
Miracle Software Systems
MSD Technologies
MYM Technologies Limited
NAAT consulting
Nex- G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Nivetho
Outset Technologies
Power Views Technologies
Propus Infotech/Propus Software Solutions Chennai
Proximo Consultancy, Bangalore

Sanders Tech
Seninsis tech
Sigma Soft
Silpa Informatics
Smirk Technologies
Softage technologies

Softlink Solutions

Sorix Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Source Horizon, Jaipur
Sphinx Networks
SR Soft Sol
Starex
Step Online Pvt Ltd.

Sunsilica
Surya Software Solutions
Suyoga Technologies
System Domain
Team infosol
Time Technologies.Net Pvt Ltd.
Triton IT services

Unit Force Technologies

Version Technologies
Vidhata Infotech
Vimukti Tech(under verification)
Zombie Software Solutions

Hi frnds this list of companies is under investigation so offers to
stop it also.....

e-Fort

Integer Software

Realsoft Technologies

Softedge Technologies

softpro

Unique Consultancy Services

UTL

Now u can c the address of this companies:

outset Technologies No. 90,3rd cross,2nd Main,Ganga Nagar,Bangalore -560032
Access Software Solutions Pvt Ltd Chennai
Adira Technologies Bangalore
Adroit Claretdene Infotech Bangalore
ADVENT GLOBAL SOLUTIONS Hyderabad
Allsoft Corporation Limited, Hyderabad Hyderabad
Anthesis Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore
Aptra Infotech

No.20,9th Main,3rd block,Jayanagar,Bangalore - 560011
Aventies IT Solutions
No: 980, EWS, 2nd Stage,Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560064
Beacon Software Solutions Hindipracharsabha Road, T Nagar, Chennai
Bizicon Infotech
Pvt Ltd, Bangalore

Bonafied Digital Services
Brainware Technologies

#92, NAT Street, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka,India, Pin-560004
(Ph-26616867)
C Wave Technologies
#1A,Shanthi Nilaya, Behind Huda Maitrivanam, Gayatri Nagar, Hyderabad-16
CBK Infotech

4/3, Sree Complex, MSRCE Road Opp. NIAS, Mathikere, Bangalore

Cecil/Cicil

Plot No. 928, Defence Colony, Sainikpuri, Secunderabad - 94
Cegon Info Solutions

Hyderabad

Cogent Technologies

Plot No. 151-155,302, Venkatadri Complex, Vivekananda Nagar,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500072
COVA INFOTECH
Hyderabad
Cusat Systems, Bangalore Bangalore
Datavision
# 261, 10 th Cross , I st " N " Block , Rajajinagar,Bangalore – 560010

Dextrous

Innovators Bangalore
Dice Technologies Hyderabad

Digital Orb Technologies
Noida
Digital Orb Technologies Bangalore
e Matrix Enterprise Solutions
Manadi Towers,Above ING Vysya Bank, 20/233,9th Main Road,3rd Block,
Jayanagar, Bangalore- 560011
e Matrix Software Solutions
261,10th Cross,1st "N" Block,Rajajinagar,Bangalore-560010

Earthware Technologies No. 17, MTK Buildings, Outer Ring
Road,Marthahalli, Bangalore
e-Fort

elbrus Global

#853, 2nd Floor, 4th Cross,10th Main, Indiranagar 2nd Stage, Bangalore

elixire software solutions 2nd Cross, Mahadeva Pura, Bangalore, Karnataka,India,
EmpowerMinds

Hyderabad

Flash Infotech

# 216, 2nd Floor, B Wing, Mittal Tower, M.G.Road, Bangalore-01and
#25/1, HMT Main Road, Mathikere,Bangalore- 560054

Futuretech Consultancy
Services
Bangalore

Genex

AG - 4, Metropalm Groove, Somajiguda,Hyderabad - 5000082

Globals Infotech Bangalore
Icamberwell
Plot No. 29, 4th Floor, Zeenath residency, Sri Nagar Colony, Hyderabad - 500073

IGI
IMAXTechnologies

Impact Technologies

Plot No.17. Navarajasthan Co-OP Hsg. Soc., Flat No.9 Nishigandha
Apts, Senapati Bapat Rd., Pune

Infinity solutions
Integer Software

197/A,2nd Floor,Chhabria Chambers,Double Road,, Indira Nagar,, Bangalore
Iris Consulting

Bangalore
itech Software
solutions

347/10A, 19th cross, 7th main,BTM 2nd phase, Bangalore

Juniper Solutions 254, 1st cross, 2nd block 3rd phase , banashankari ,
Bangalore, Karnataka,India, Pin-560085 (Ph-26676071
JVS Consultants/JVS Info Systems 501,5th Floor, Dwarakapuri Colony ,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad
Keyoon Solutions Hyderabad
Lara Technologies #5,2nd floor,80 ft road,5th block,koramangala,
Bangalore, Karnataka,India, Pin-560095 (Ph-080-41310124)
Lavanya Technologies #186/25 ,10th 'B' Main Road, 1st Block,
Jayanagar, Banagalore, Karnataka, India, Pin-560011 (Ph-080-26565729)
Leciel Technologies Hyderabad
Lecil Flat No. 202, Vijetha Garden Empire, Moosarambaug,Dilkhush
Nagar, Hyderabad - 36
Lemuria Technologies No.97, Harrington Road, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai-30
M/s Ehastha Global Services Chennai
M/s. Bharathi Business Solutions Chennai
M/s. Info Links Technologies Ltd Hyderabad
M/s. Magnus Infotech Chennai
Marc4 Technologies #312,4th "A" Main Road,3rd Stage, 3rd Block,
Basaveshwar Nagar, Bangalore - 79
Marques Consulting #36, 8th main,chowdeswari layout,maratha halli,bangalore-37
Mindrome Technologies Private Limited Mumbai
Miracle Software Systems MIG-49, Lawsons Bay Colony,, Vishakapatnam,
Andrapradesh,India, Pin-530017 (Ph-0891 2531569)
MSD Technologies Hyderbad
MYM Technologies Limited Hyderabad
NAAT consulting Hyderabad
Nex- G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd. A-6, First Floor, Sector 22,
Noida, UP-201301
Nivetho
Outset Technologies Hyderabad
Power Views Technologies Hyderabad
Propus Infotech/Propus Software Solutions Chennai Chennai
Proximo Consultancy, Bangalore Bangalore
Realsoft Technologies 1-1-591, Gandhinagar,Hyderabad - 500020, AP
Sanders Tech
Seninsis tech
Sigma Soft #1, 2nd Floor, Canarabank Building, Airport Road,
Bangalore, Karnataka,India, Pin-560037 (Ph-08055377407)
Silpa Informatics Hyderabad
Smirk Technologies Hyderabad
Softage technologies 25, 6th Cross, Rajiv Gandhi Road, Kanakpura Main
R, Bangalore
Softedge Technologies # 928,28th Main, 2nd Floor,East End , Jayanagar,
Bangalore – 560041
Softlink Solutions #465,mottapanapalaya,6th main,indira nagar, bangalore
Softpro MIG 15, 1st Main, 1st Stage, KHB Colony, Basaveshwar Nagar,
Bangalore - 560079
Sorix Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Hyderbad
Source Horizon, Jaipur Jaipur
Sphinx Networks 12-5-149/19/2,2nd floor, Opp.NIN Tarnaka, SECUNDERABAD
SR Soft Sol 501,Nilgiri Block, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet, Hyderabad
Starex #8, Liberty Plaza, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad - 500029
Step Online Pvt Ltd. No.299,1st Floor,B.T.S. 1st Main Road,
Chinnayanpalya,Wilson Garden,Bangalore-30
STG #32&32/1,Khaleel Plaza,(Opp Vijaya Main College),RV Road,
Basavanagudi, Bangalore
Sunsilica
Surya Software Solutions Hyderabad

Suyoga Technologies #12, Dharsons Building, Bowring Hospital Road,
Shivajinagar, Bangalore -01

System Domain 3rd Block, Opp. ICICI Bank, Jayanagar, Bangalore .
Team infosol # 5, Cornwell Road, Langford Gardens, Bangalore – 560 025
Time Technologies.Net Pvt Ltd. Kodiyattu Chambers,Rajaji Road, Cochin - 35
Triton IT services Rajaram Colony, Kodambakkam, Chennai.
Unique Consultancy Services #1638,80ft road,BSK 1st Stage, Bank
colony,Bangalore - 560050
Unit Force Technologies # 3/23, KHB Colony, 80 ft. Road,
Basaveshwarnagar, Bangalore - 560079
UTL #19/6,Ashokpuram school road, Industrial Suburb,Yeshwanthpur,
Bangalore -560022

Version Technologies Pune
Vidhata Infotech 347/10A, 19th cross, 7th main,BTM 2nd phase, Bangalore

1. Vedic Info Tech
2. Raython Technologies
3. Aquity Design
4. Ablaze Info Tech
5. eSmart Web Solutions
6. ICS Solution Info Tech
7. Millennium Software Solution
8. Prophecy Tech India
9. Broin Tech IT
10. Enigma Software Solution
11. Business Info System
12. Famous Personality
13. Soft Cell System
14. VRI Solution
15. R.M. Infotech
16. Hash Infosys
17. Gnix Info
18. Jiyoun Systems
19. Sanmati Solution
20. E-ware Technology
21. IT Brain Shapers
22. The Metricsoft
23. ERP Solutions Asia
24. Mosaic Technology
25. Valid Page
26. Hope for All info
27. Soft Tech World
28. Radix Info Solution
28. TT Tech
29. Alien SoftNet
30. Meera / SR Infotech
31. ATS Infotech
outset Technologies

Access Software Solutions Pvt Ltd

Adira Technologies

Adroit Claretdene Infotech

ADVENT GLOBAL SOLUTIONS

Allsoft Corporation Limited, Hyderabad

Anthesis Technologies Pvt Ltd

Aptra Infotech

Aventies IT Solutions

Beacon Software Solutions

Bizicon Infotech Pvt Ltd,

Bonafied Digital Services

Brainware Technologies

* Broadline Computer Systems,chennai

C Wave Technologies

CBK Infotech

Cecil/Cicil

[...]

* KALS Information Systems Ltd,bangalore

[...]

* VIRTUSA,chennai

Vimukti Tech(under verification)

Zombie Software Solutions

ZOHO India pvt ltd

24/7 Customer.com Inc.
3W Zone (Software) Private Limited
AAI India Pvt. Ltd.
Aalayance Ecom Services Pvt. Ltd.
Aashritha InfoSolutions
Absolute Infotech Private Ltd.
Accent Technologies
Access Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Accord Software & Systems Pvt. Ltd.
ACCPAC India Pvt. Ltd.
Acionyx Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Ad Astrum Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Adamya Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
ADG Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Adit Microsys Pvt. Ltd.
Adroit Claretdene Infotech
ADS Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
AdSOFT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Adstock Business Networks INt. Pvt. Ltd
Advanced Micronic Devices Ltd.
Advanced QSoft
Affinity Software Ltd.
Afrocom Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Ajaxdotcom Private Limited
Ajilon
Akash Software Pvt. Ltd.
Aliment Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Allied Digital Services Pvt. Ltd.
Allied Media Solutions
Allied Technological Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Alps Infosys Limited
Alysis Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Ampersand Software Applications Limited
AmSoft Information Services (India) Private Limite
Ansata Computer Systems Pvt. Ltd.
AnswerPal Pvt. Ltd.
Antares Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Anuroopi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
ANZ Information Technology Private Limited
Apar Infotech Ltd.

Blue Apple Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

E-66, Ground Floor, Sector-6,
Noida-201301 (U.P.)
India
Contact Numbers
India:

JUNE FAKE COMPANIES LIST.docx

Unitforce Technologies

Mar 1, 2017, 2:52:51 AM3/1/17
to SIVA ORACLE APPS BATCH10

We have observed that our companies name has been displayed as fake company in one of the link in your website:-

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/oracleappsbatch10/vhG8TvIob1A

This allegation is completely baseless. We already working for Client IBM & TCS

Some of our non-competitive competitors are trying non-professional ways to spoil our name by posting misleading information using help of your website, as there is no mechanism by which you can verify the authenticity of any information posted on your website. People are getting mislead and we are losing business.

Kindly remove this entire blog/post from your website within 7 working days or we will lodge a legal petition against your website/company in Bangalore High Court (Govt.Of India). We have all the legal proofs to justify that the mentioned information in your website is false.

About Our Company

=================

Established in 2003, UFT is a brand in itself, with core business focus on Software & Engineering services performed to the satisfaction of our customers.  We are well placed to serve our expertise to global customers with operations at Bangalore (India) and Houston (USA). Dedication and deliberation is the main motto of the employees who work to inculcate and optimize every customer’s requirements.  Prime importance is laid upon the security and integrity of the client data. An army of over 300 coupled with an excellent infrastructure makes it possible for us to quickly ramp up to execute large projects. UFT is an NASSCOM registered & ISO 9001: 2008 certified company and is in the process of obtaining ISO 27001 certification.

http://www.uftech.com/about.html

We are a tax paying private limited company registered by ministry of corporate affairs, Govt. of India with registration number U72200KA2005PTC036065 and working in following areas:-

1. UFT provides the complete gamut of Software Services, Professional Services, Engineering and PLM services to various industries & ISSQUEARE is online school management software which provides to school across india.

http://www.uftech.com/services.html

2. Technical consultancy in system and application software development for mobile communication systems/devices.

3. Please find below review comment from our employee who worked for Client IBM ,TCS & Wipro.

“I worked at IBM Through Unitforce Technologies Consulting Pvt Ltd (More than 3 years), good company,good future,Everything is beyond expectation no doubts.

                                                                                                                        Pravin Posted on 15/02/2017

Worked for Client IBM 2 Years Trusts its employees, freedom of work, wide variety of roles, very process oriented company, if you are clear in your goals you can reach great heights and it provides the necessary platform .Good HR Support.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Rahul T Posted on 06/01/2017

Expecting immediate action from your side.

Thanks & Regards

Sujita K.

………………………………………………………………….

Unitforce Technologies Consulting Pvt. Ltd.,

Email:suji...@uftech.com

www.uftech.com

PH: +9180 - 40402116/+919743110260

Vinoth Vignesh

Jun 12, 2019, 1:10:23 PM6/12/19
to SIVA ORACLE APPS BATCH10
Hi,

These consultancies are also fake and fraud consultancies. R. Vinothkumar is the owner of these fraud consultancies. I was cheated by the owner of these fraud consultancies. I lost my money and wasted time because of that fraud.

You can investigate the details of these companies and update them in your blog.

1. Yoogan i tech
2. Partner i tech
3. In1989
4. Scorp Tech

Yoogan I Tech & in1989 address:
G1, ground floor, metro flats, door no 5, pallam street, secretariat colony, ambattur 600053, chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600053

Partner I Tech address:
Old no. 98, new no. 72, second floor s1, sai rajakamalam flats, mounaswamy madam street, venkatapuram, ambattur, chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600053

Scorp Tech address:
Plot No. 21, 1st Floor Samayapuram Main Road, 2nd Street, Porur, Chennai - 600116

Complaints about these fraud consultancies:

Fraud Consultancy in Chennai Fraud 1.jpg

Fraud Consultancy in Chennai Fraud 2.jpg

Fraud Consultancy in Chennai Fraud 3.jpg

Fraud Consultancy in Chennai Fraud 4.jpg

Fraud Consultancy in Chennai Fraud 5.jpg

in1989.png

Pandiyas Infotech.png

Partner I Tech.png

Scorp Tech (Porur) Fake Offer Letter 2.png

Scorp Tech (Porur) Fake Offer Letter.png

Scorp Tech (Porur).png

ScorpTech.png

Vinoth's contact number.jpg

Yoogan I Technologies.png

SUJITH R

Jul 8, 2019, 12:06:11 PM7/8/19
to SIVA ORACLE APPS BATCH10

On Sunday, 5 February 2012 20:11:12 UTC+5:30, krishna reddy g wrote:
[...]

    Ascon power infotech(http://apipvtltd.com/)

SUJITH R

Jul 8, 2019, 12:07:32 PM7/8/19
[...]

Message has been deleted

bgv verification

Sep 12, 2023, 11:21:58 AM9/12/23
to SIVA ORACLE APPS BATCH10
Hi all

My self Varun, i got offer in cognizant but my BGV got negative, now iam jobless from last one year,  i am in very bad situation ready to work as part of BGV team any one have requirement please tell me i am ready to work, i have so many fake  companies list i will help you provide that fake companies list.

Please tell me any vacancies to work as a bgv team. it is very help full for me