Development branches `rails3` `rails4` and `rails42` branch will be removed from githug

Yasuo Honda

Sep 4, 2015, 3:53:33 PM9/4/15
to Oracle enhanced adapter for ActiveRecord
Hi,

At the github repository https://github.com/rsim/oracle-enhanced
there are some branches created for development rails3` `rails4` and `rails42`.

These branch will be removed from github so that users are not using these branches.
They have been created just for preparing support newer version of Rails, All of changes have been merged
to master.

Note:

- `rails5` branch will remain until we finish supporting Rails 5
- `release14` and `release15` branch also remains

Thanks,
--
Yasuo Honda

Yasuo Honda

Sep 14, 2015, 10:01:02 AM9/14/15
to oracle-...@googlegroups.com
Removed these 3 developing branches from github.

$ git remote -v |grep upstream
upstream g...@github.com:rsim/oracle-enhanced.git (fetch)
upstream g...@github.com:rsim/oracle-enhanced.git (push)

$ git push upstream :rails3