Wrongtard stooges

Baxter

Nov 23, 2019, 11:42:40 AM11/23/19
Pro-Russian Bots Take Up the Right-Wing Cause After Charlottesville

Analysts tracking Russian influence operations find a feedback loop
between Kremlin propaganda and far-right memes.

A sample of 600 Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence operations
have been promoting hashtags for Charlottesville such as “antifa,” a term
for activists on the far left; and “alt-left,” a term Trump used, which
was interpreted by many as suggesting an equivalence between liberal
demonstrators and white nationalists in the so-called alt-right.

The sample includes accounts that are openly pro-Russian and push content
from state-controlled outlets RT and Sputnik, which a joint U.S.
intelligence assessment concluded are “part of Russia’s state-run
propaganda machine.” The sample also includes those, like “Angee
Dixson’s,” that seem to be written by typical Americans. And it follows
automated bots that help make messages go viral and even users around the
world who spread the Kremlin’s messages whether or not they mean to
support Russia. The network is tracked by four researchers working with
the Alliance for Securing Democracy, a project of the German Marshall
Fund that seeks to expose efforts to undermine Western democracy.

https://is.gd/OxDsDD

------------
Wrongtards are parroting Russian propaganda.

Alan Stevens

Nov 23, 2019, 1:38:39 PM11/23/19
On Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 11:42:40 AM UTC-5, Baxter wrote:
> Pro-Russian Bots Take Up the Right-Wing Cause After Charlottesville

"Evidence is turning up from, of all places, the Southern Poverty Law Center,
as well as Breitbart and others, that this character, Jason Kessler, who
organized the suspicious and supposed Alt-Right demonstration in
Charlottesville, Va. that blew up in everyone's face, is a cunning lefty
holdover from the Occupy Wall Street movement and a former Barack Obama
supporter. I smell Soros money, sabotage, and Democrat dirty tricks here.

I've been suspicious of the nature of the violence at this supposed Alt-Right
demonstration since the news first began breaking. It is no secret that
radical elements in the Democrat left have been routinely utilizing violence
when it suits their purposes. We also know via secret tapings by Project
Veritas that the Democratic Party has a semi-official director of dirty ops,
Dick Creamer, who hires, trains, and emplaces professional disruptors to
encounter, engage, and infiltrate conservative demonstrations to foment
violence, assuring that the demonstrations then become the targets of negative
media attention – naturally, against the conservative side. Creamer was
caught on videotape boasting about his nefarious capabilities when he thought
he was in friendly company.

See the URL for the rest of the article --
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/08/something_stinks_about_charlottesville.html

Baxter

Nov 23, 2019, 10:01:41 PM11/23/19
Alan Stevens <awst...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> See the URL for the rest of the article --
> https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2<snip>

------------
American Thinker (affectionately nicknamed "American Stinker" by its fans)
is an online wingnut publication that's more or less the poor man's WND or
Newsmax. They've published articles by such conservative luminaries as Noel
Sheppard (NewsBusters) and Pamela Geller and such climate "experts" as S.
Fred Singer and Christopher Monckton, as well as an interview with (and
hagiography of) white nationalist Jared Taylor.[2]

The magazine, of course, is chock-full of right-wing conspiracy theories,
woo, and pseudoscience. On the conspiracy side, they promote birtherism,
"creeping sharia," red-baiting, and still occasionally prattle on about
Vince Foster. On the science side, they concentrate on creationism and
global warming denialism.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Thinker

Alan Stevens

Nov 23, 2019, 10:28:36 PM11/23/19
On Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 10:01:41 PM UTC-5, The Demons Inside of Leroy Baxter wrote:

> Alan Stevens <awst...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > See the URL for the rest of the article --
> > https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2<snip>
>
> ------------
> American Thinker (affectionately nicknamed "American Stinker" by its fans)
> is an online wingnut publication that's more or less the poor man's WND or

rationalwiki.org is another propaganda "fact checker" site funded by the
likes of George Soros and the Far Left.

They think that broadsheets like the New York Times have flatulence that
is odorless and noiseless and pink hearts come out.

Baxter

Nov 23, 2019, 11:35:01 PM11/23/19

> On Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 10:01:41 PM UTC-5, The Demons Inside
> of Leroy Baxter wrote:
>>
>> Alan Stevens <awst...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>
>> > See the URL for the rest of the article --
>> > https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2<snip>
>>
>> ------------
>> American Thinker (affectionately nicknamed "American Stinker" by its
>> fans) is an online wingnut publication that's more or less the poor
>> man's WND or
>
> rationalwiki.org is another propaganda "fact checker" site funded by
> the likes of George Soros and the Far Left.

----------
Users of RationalWiki are still waiting on their checks from Big [Insert
industry here], George Soros, and Correct the Record. Come on, we have
servers to run and pool parties to host.

灯RationalWiki is run by literal shills. Absolutely nothing on that site
should be taken seriously.
謡e've been exposed[7]

RationalWiki's status as a "shill" site has been revealed by neo-Nazis[8]
and other anti-Semites,[9] Flat Earthers,[10] MRAs,[11] Gamergaters,[12]
[13] GMO haters,[14][15] altmed pushers,[16] and general conspiracy
theorists.[17] You're in good company, folks!

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Shill_gambit
----------

This is the company Alan Stevens keeps

Baxter

Nov 23, 2019, 11:39:50 PM11/23/19
Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in
Oh! And if Soros funded a tenth of the stuff you wrongtards claim he does
- he'd be long broke, penniless.

Alan Stevens

Nov 24, 2019, 7:48:34 AM11/24/19
On Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 11:35:01 PM UTC-5, Baxter wrote:
> Alan Stevens <awst...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > On Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 10:01:41 PM UTC-5, The Demons Inside
> > of Leroy Baxter wrote:
> >>
> >> Alan Stevens <awst...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> >> ------------
> >> American Thinker (affectionately nicknamed "American Stinker" by its
> >> fans) is an online wingnut publication that's more or less the poor
> >> man's WND or
> >
> > rationalwiki.org is another propaganda "fact checker" site funded by
> > the likes of George Soros and the Far Left.
> >
> ----------
> Users of RationalWiki are still waiting on their checks from Big [Insert
> industry here], George Soros, and Correct the Record. Come on, we have
> servers to run and pool parties to host.

Goodness! I never even heard of "Rational Wiki" until Leroy posted it
here! Just another bit player of the leftwing media that he consumes.

Alan Stevens

Nov 24, 2019, 8:25:38 AM11/24/19
On Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 7:48:34 AM UTC-5, Alan Stevens wrote:

> On Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 11:35:01 PM UTC-5, The Demonized Leroy Baxter wrote:
> > Alan Stevens <awst...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> > > rationalwiki.org is another propaganda "fact checker" site funded by
> > > the likes of George Soros and the Far Left.

> > Users of RationalWiki are still waiting on their checks from Big [Insert
> > industry here], George Soros, and Correct the Record. Come on, we have
> > servers to run and pool parties to host.
>
> Goodness! I never even heard of "Rational Wiki" until Leroy posted it
> here! Just another bit player of the leftwing media that he consumes.

Leroy can't refute the arguments posted, so he attacks the source.

Typical libsurgent.