programming in linux-kernel

Anchal Jain

Oct 16, 2015, 8:42:59 AM10/16/15
to opw-kernel
I am a starting working on linux-kernel so first I am setup my development environment I my VM so I understand what is the kernel programming I follow these pdf https://github.com/AnchalJain/linux-kernel. firstly I am started to print hello to these kernel but i got error I can't understand in which directory i can make these program and how to execute so that error are not coming

Ebru Akagündüz

Oct 16, 2015, 9:04:39 AM10/16/15
to Anchal Jain, opw-kernel
Hi Anchal,

> I am a starting working on linux-kernel so first I am setup my development environment I my VM so I understand what is the kernel programming I follow these pdf https://github.com/AnchalJain/linux-kernel. firstly I am started to print hello to these kernel but i got error I can't understand in which directory i can make these program and how to execute so that error are not coming
>
> --
outreachy-kernel:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/outreachy-kernel

You can use kernelnewbies page to get whole introduction about the
outreachy and learn first steps:
http://kernelnewbies.org/OutreachyIntro.

If you write exact problem, the community help and you can ask the
questions on the irc (#kernel-outreachy), as well.

thanks,
Ebru