Kilo blueprints for Chef OpenStack cookbooks

Mark Vanderwiel

Mar 16, 2015, 3:37:21 PM3/16/15
to opscode-che...@googlegroups.com
All, we will be having a Kilo blueprint review sometime next week.  Watch this space for meeting details.

If you are interested in attending or have other ideas on Kilo priorities, please start gathering your thoughts and notes, we would really like to hear them.

If you have existing blueprints or specs, please go in an update them with your latest thoughts about doability, priority, and work items involved.

Thanks!

JJ Asghar

Mar 19, 2015, 1:40:24 PM3/19/15
to opscode-che...@googlegroups.com
I created the hangout here: https://plus.google.com/events/clsd8qeo5odtq069mkgkr6vdeus

It looks like our typical meeting time, but via the link above. I put it for 2 hours to make sure we hit all the high points. It'll be recorded too so you can watch later.

Thanks!