Hey everyone! (new community manager)

JJ Asghar

Jul 9, 2014, 1:40:56 PM7/9/14
to opscode-che...@googlegroups.com

Hey everyone,
  I'd like to introduce myself, my name is JJ.  I've taken the role of the openstack-chef community manager at CHEF.  I'm here to help offload the work from Matt Ray, and make his life better :). You can find me on irc.freenode.net at j^2 in the #openstack-chef.

  I'd like to say I'm extremely excited with this role, and I would like to do the best I can for the community. If you have any questions or anything don't hesitate to ping me at j...@getchef.com or leverage this google-group/IRC so everyone can get informed.  If I can't find the answer I promise I'll do my best to get you to the person that will have it.

Take it easy everyone,
-J

Mark Vanderwiel

Jul 11, 2014, 5:41:36 PM7/11/14