Branch Master to Juno at Milestone 2

Mark Vanderwiel

Jul 7, 2014, 12:07:44 PM7/7/14
to opscode-che...@googlegroups.com

Our product development moving along quickly with the base OpenStack releases and would like to get going on Chef support sooner in the release cycles.  So I'm proposing that we move up the move of master to Juno to Juno Milestone 2  (around 7/24?).
Maybe we could see what other big ticket blueprints/issues we have for Icehouse and target getting those understood and closed.    Others can be bumped to the Juno release timeframe.

Looking for comments and concerns on this proposal. thx.

Matt Ray

Jul 7, 2014, 1:37:09 PM7/7/14
to Chef-OpenStack
I don't have any objections to this, but I feel we need Rackspace to
speak up on it. We've done a good job of maintaining multiple branches
at a time for awhile, I think we can handle it.

Thanks,
Matt Ray
Director of Partner Integration :: Chef
512.731.2218 :: ma...@getchef.com
mattray :: GitHub :: IRC :: Twitter
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opscode-chef-openstack/138b40eb-13d7-4c96-84c2-968bd369fcae%40googlegroups.com.

Justin Shepherd

Jul 7, 2014, 1:49:40 PM7/7/14
to opscode-che...@googlegroups.com
If we feel that icehouse is in a good spot.. And the vendor packages are in a usable state for milestone-2.. I have no issues.

Sent from my iPhone