DEPRICATED: Mailing list has been depreciated in favor for the Official Mailing List by OpenStack

JJ Asghar

Apr 27, 2015, 12:49:03 PM4/27/15
to opscode-che...@googlegroups.com
Per us moving to the main OpenStack namespace we must move to our mailing list posts to the official mailing list[1].

In order for you to filter out the relevant emails there is a format to the subject line.  Ours will be as follows:

[openstack-dev][chef] <Your subject goes here>

Fair warning if you only have been subscribing to this mailing list and are just joining the openstack-dev on, there is a significant change in mail activity. Hence the subject line formatting.

If you would like to get people that filter out a specific project that you might be having trouble with, you can always add the project to the subject line also.

If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact me directly j...@chef.io.