where i can buy opnet modeler?

-M-

Apr 19, 2008, 5:08:15 PM4/19/08
to OPNET
hi, i need opnet modeler and i dont know where i can buy it, and how
much cost.
i live in south america, thanks

Danda Beer Rawat

Apr 19, 2008, 6:08:52 PM4/19/08
to OP...@googlegroups.com
We can get it from www.opnet.com
But I have no idea about the price.

I am a student.
If you know the price please let me know.

emaan

May 20, 2008, 11:35:51 PM5/20/08
to OPNET
Hi,

I have an idea about the price, the commercial license is sold at the
price of 37,000 USD. The universities can get the free evalauation
licenses which qualify for that.

Thanks,

On Apr 19, 3:08 pm, "Danda Beer Rawat" <dbra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We can get it fromwww.opnet.com
> > i live in south america, thanks- Hide quoted text -

ai nguyen

May 21, 2008, 4:50:24 AM5/21/08
to OP...@googlegroups.com
Now, I have Opnet version 8.1 and 10.0. If you want, I send it for you

Asma Adeel

May 21, 2008, 11:34:53 PM5/21/08
to OP...@googlegroups.com, aingu...@gmail.com
Yse, please can u send OPNET Modeler versions that you have. I will be grateful. i am anxiously waiting for ur response.

-M-

May 24, 2008, 10:09:27 PM5/24/08
to OPNET
Thank you ai nguyen i send u a mail :)

> --- OnWed, 5/21/08, ai nguyen<aingu...@gmail.com>wrote:From: ai nguyen <aingu...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: where i can buy opnet modeler?
> To: OP...@googlegroups.com
> Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 8:50 AMNow, I have Opnet version 8.1 and 10.0. If you want, I send it for you2008/5/

namliw

May 26, 2008, 8:48:38 PM5/26/08
to OPNET
could you also send it to me please ?

the.willmaster at gmail.com

thanks.

On May 21, 3:50 am, "ai nguyen" <ainguye...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now, I have Opnet version 8.1 and 10.0. If you want, I send it for you

siraj

Jun 24, 2008, 11:24:35 AM6/24/08
to OPNET

siraj

Jun 24, 2008, 11:28:41 AM6/24/08
to OPNET
Also please send me at maria...@gmail.com.Many thanks

On May 21, 11:50 am, "ai nguyen" <ainguye...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now, I have Opnet version 8.1 and 10.0. If you want, I send it for you
>
> 2008/5/21, emaan <adeel.a...@yahoo.com>:
>

> > Hi,
>
> > I have an idea about the price, the commercial license is sold at the
> > price of 37,000 USD. The universities can get the free evalauation
> > licenses which qualify for that.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > On Apr 19, 3:08 pm, "Danda Beer Rawat" <dbra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > We can get it fromwww.opnet.com
> > > But I have no idea about the price.
>
> > > I am a student.
> > > If you know the price please let me know.

Muhammad Zubair

May 21, 2013, 10:32:41 AM5/21/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, OPNET
Hello Kindly send me opnet modeler at mzubai...@yahoo.com

ATUCHUKWU IJ

Oct 15, 2013, 11:18:11 AM10/15/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, OPNET
Please send me the OPNET modeler you've got. I need it to. free...@gmail.com

aditya limbu

Dec 22, 2013, 12:47:50 PM12/22/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, OP...@googlegroups.com
Hi Could you send me opnet modeler please? Thanks....Here's my email: adi-...@hotmail.com

BJK00

Feb 2, 2014, 11:14:51 PM2/2/14
to op...@googlegroups.com, OP...@googlegroups.com
Hey mate I know its been awhile but id appreciate if you could send me a copy, you know help out a fellow networking student.
Thanks

Gabriel Boris Tendjouong Oumbe

Mar 12, 2014, 12:35:37 PM3/12/14
to op...@googlegroups.com, OPNET

Hello Sir, I hope that you are well. I makes my project of the end of study on Voice and Video Over LTE. The problem it is because the academic
version of the simulator OPNET modeler does not support LTE and I don´t know how to find OPNET 16 licence, opnet modeler wireless suite or above version. I know that it is a commercial product but I just want to use it only for my researches. Please can you help me to Obtain OPNET 16 licence, opnet modeler wireless suite or above version ? Or then I can use your  remotely for my researches ? You are my last chance because I are not other solutions and in more I has to present the project in May. Thank you in advance. my e-mail is toug...@yahoo.fr

Mohammed

May 4, 2016, 5:20:34 PM5/4/16
to OPNET, OP...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I downloaded Riverbed Modeler Academic Edition 17.5, but this version dose not support WiMax. Can anybody help me please. Thank you.

Best regards,
Mohammed

方敬勻

Dec 30, 2016, 2:13:02 AM12/30/16