Simulation of LTE using OPNET

darayus karanjia

Jul 11, 2012, 8:39:35 AM7/11/12
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am designing LTE technology using OPNET where in i am backhauling careir class ethernet into it.

My point is inhave designed the structure but i dont know how to add the carreir etehrnet switch into it since there are no options avalable for it.

Also i dont understand which link should be included betwen the server and the EPC.

I am attaching the picture of it ..please help me and give me suggestions.

Cheers.
latestoneLTE.PNG

KHAYAT Arwa

Jul 17, 2012, 6:29:30 PM7/17/12
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hi darayus,

At the first, i'm sorry, i won't repy to your questions simply because i haven't the correct answers.
I am currently a master student  in speciality "Network and multimedia systems",  The last month, i obtained my engineer diploma, the subject of my end of studies project was "implementating and evaluating of Long Term Evolution (LTE) architecture for the urban guided transport (eg : Tramway)" . We used the NS-3 network simulator, the LTE model of this simulator is very basic. Now, my research project is an extension of my end of studies project. Because of NS-3 limitations, we decided to change to OPNET Modeler.  So, we  have already applied for FREE OPNET Software Licence, This procedure may take long time. In order to save time, i want  to familiarize myself with OPNET, especially the LTE model of this simulator (i have already OPNET 14.5 which doesn't support LTE), so i would be very  grateful if you could give me the  OPNET documentation related to the LTE model (PDF files).
Thank you in advance.

Cordially
KHAYAT Arwa

darayus karanjia

Jul 24, 2012, 10:39:03 AM7/24/12
to op...@googlegroups.com
HI,

At first i didnt download anythiing nor did anything on my own. All i did was through the university and they all did it for me.

Cheers

Lily

Jul 26, 2012, 3:03:30 AM7/26/12
to op...@googlegroups.com
hey
I think 1000 baseT or 100 baseT.(for the links), but for carrier ethernet not sure

juan carlos majin narvaez

Aug 26, 2013, 4:38:29 PM8/26/13
to op...@googlegroups.com
Gentlemen, please receive our Greetings from Colombia, for us it´s a true pleasure to set up a constructive dialogue with you. My name is JUAN CARLOS MAJIN NARVAEZ, I am a college student college (10th semester) in  Elecronical  Engineering and telecomunicaciones, University of Cauca, Colombia. Right now, I with the company of a classmate are developing our degree project which it’s about , admission control in lte

We hope, you can understand this is academy task, inside our degree project, so we look forward to working closely with partners of the engineering sciences, and contribute to strengthen its construct.

Thank you so much for your help, we wait for favorable answers for our request.

EASZYIEE MEE

Mar 28, 2015, 5:10:21 AM3/28/15
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hello Darayus Karanjia i am new to opnet and would appreciate if you could send me an opnet lte project file at ukoti...@yahoo.com i would really appreciate the help,thank you

Maha Abdelkhalek

May 16, 2017, 8:26:31 AM5/16/17
to OPNET
Bonjour, je suis une étudiante ingénieur en télécommunication, j'ai besoin d'un exemple de simulation des liens du LTE backhaul sur opnet ! si vous pouvez m'aider et merciiiii

mohamed...@gmail.com

May 20, 2017, 2:23:09 AM5/20/17
to OPNET
i need configuration of SDN in opnet

Sahrish Khan

Aug 21, 2017, 6:27:47 AM8/21/17
to OPNET
Hi,

I want to implement SDN based LTE in OPNET, is it possible?