Opnet 17.5 License

coşkun deniz

Apr 16, 2013, 2:30:09 AM4/16/13
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have installation files of Opnet 17.5.

Is there anyone who can make Opnet licensed?

Thanks

Anup Bhola

Apr 16, 2013, 9:09:35 AM4/16/13
to op...@googlegroups.com
i have installation step i will tell you i also need OPNET modeler 17 where i can get
help me

shoaib Ur-Rehamn

Jun 27, 2013, 12:44:29 PM6/27/13
to op...@googlegroups.com
is there any chance i can get the installation files of OPNET 17.5.
As i need it my self, i can give a try cracking it.
Just let me know if you can give me the links for installation files.
email   shoaibvi (at) gmail.com

Gulmina Khan

Jul 2, 2013, 6:17:11 AM7/2/13
to op...@googlegroups.com

kindly email me too the free version if you have of opnet 14.5 64bit for window 7,i need it urgently for my research or if you have some other version of 64 bit then send me plzzzz

Gulmina Khan

Jul 2, 2013, 6:18:34 AM7/2/13
to op...@googlegroups.com
kindly email me too the free version if you have of opnet 14.5 64bit for window 7,i need it urgently for my research or if you have some other version of 64 bit then send me plzzz
email adress is : gulmin...@gmail.com
sanor...@yahoo.com

Roma Persia

Jul 7, 2013, 9:35:41 AM7/7/13
to op...@googlegroups.com
Dear Coşkun Deniz,
May I ask you please share with me OpNet 16.5 or 17 or 17.5? and its license if you were successful to find!
Regards

wychin...@hotmail.com

Jul 15, 2013, 11:46:41 PM7/15/13
to op...@googlegroups.com

在 2013年4月16日星期二UTC上午6时30分09秒,coşkun deniz写道:
hi, could you share OPNET 16.1.A PL1 version installation? my email: wyc...@kongju.ac.kr

BERIN C DHAS

Jul 29, 2013, 5:55:33 AM7/29/13
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends please if anyone have opnet 17.5 licence
please mail me please friends my email cbe...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted

Sergey Vanyashin

Aug 8, 2013, 7:14:34 AM8/8/13
to op...@googlegroups.com
The license server installed with releases 15.0 and higher uses a new format for license files, so you need to find a way to convert working license files, which are available on the Internet. If somebody can do this I will be grateful for converted license (only for educational purposes, my email vanyashin at gmail com, current version is 17.5).

Umer Farooq

Dec 10, 2013, 6:33:31 AM12/10/13
to op...@googlegroups.com
i need opnet 16 or above versions for my research work. can any body provide me the download link. it will be of great help.
Message has been deleted

Jan 16, 2014, 10:14:55 AM1/16/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hy,

Has anyone resolved the OPNET 17.5 license problem?

Mohd Sakib

Jan 30, 2014, 3:29:13 AM1/30/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
I also need if you got license then please help mee too..

Mohd Sakib

Jan 30, 2014, 3:32:57 AM1/30/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
if you got license then please help me too..

Muhammad Burhan

Feb 9, 2014, 1:05:10 AM2/9/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
Dear,
I was relegated last year because of an incomplete project. I make renewal for this year now this is my last chance to complete my project before 30 JUNE 2014. If i m not able to submit it in this session then i have to study that last year again with all theory courses with this Final Project.
If you have that complete package with licence or installation files please share it with me..believe me i am on my last with these 2 or 3 months....
Thank you..

Ifedayo Akinsete

Feb 20, 2014, 1:27:16 AM2/20/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
hello Danil,

Can you help me with OPNET 17.5 license.I really need it for my research.my email addy is ifedayo...@gmail.com.thank you

On Monday, December 23, 2013 10:05:23 AM UTC+2, Danil wrote:
I have OPNET 17.5 but I don't have the license, This is the link

OPNET 17.5 Modeler: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eniqn5jibnMTZDNERmRGl1QnM/edit?usp=sharing
OPNET 17.5 Doc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eniqn5jibnTWJSZ3JvajI3UWM/edit?usp=sharing

Now, I just share modeler and Doc, If somebody already can make license or crack, you can sent license or crack to my email d4ncyb3r[at]gmail[dot]com
I will give the link for OPNET 17.5 model after I get the license or crack.

Ifedayo Akinsete

Feb 20, 2014, 1:29:09 AM2/20/14
to op...@googlegroups.com

younes labyad

Feb 24, 2014, 6:18:54 PM2/24/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Pleese I need to download this version of OPNET. Please can you give me the permission to download it ?

Have you sort out the crack for this version?

Many Thanks

Le lundi 23 décembre 2013 03:05:23 UTC-5, Danil a écrit :
I have OPNET 17.5 but I don't have the license, This is the link

OPNET 17.5 Modeler: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eniqn5jibnMTZDNERmRGl1QnM/edit?usp=sharing
OPNET 17.5 Doc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eniqn5jibnTWJSZ3JvajI3UWM/edit?usp=sharing

Now, I just share modeler and Doc, If somebody already can make license or crack, you can sent license or crack to my email d4ncyb3r[at]gmail[dot]com
I will give the link for OPNET 17.5 model after I get the license or crack.

Gabriel Boris Tendjouong Oumbe

Mar 12, 2014, 11:33:35 AM3/12/14
to op...@googlegroups.com

Hello Sir, I hope that you are well. I makes my project of the end of study on Voice and Video Over LTE. The problem it is because the academic
version of the simulator OPNET modeler does not support LTE and I don´t know how to find OPNET 16 or abiove. I know that it is a commercial product but I just want to use it only for my researches. Please can you help me to Obtain OPNET 16? Or then I can use your  remotely for my researches ? You are my last chance because I are not other solutions and in more I has to present the project in May. Thank you in advance. my e-mail is toug...@yahoo.fr

Reza Hashemi

Apr 15, 2014, 5:46:18 AM4/15/14
to op...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dear Daniel

Please let me to download modeler, thanks in advance

1 2

Vine Tran

Jun 9, 2014, 4:00:42 AM6/9/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
hi every body. im researching voice over LTE and i need license opnet 16 or above. please help me. i come from vietnam.
Thanks everybody

Vine Tran

Jun 9, 2014, 4:02:34 AM6/9/14
to op...@googlegroups.com

Vào 15:00:42 UTC+7 Thứ hai, ngày 09 tháng sáu năm 2014, Vine Tran đã viết:
hi every body. im researching voice over LTE and i need license opnet 16 or above. please help me. i come from vietnam.
   Email: cool....@gmail.com
Thanks everybody

Mohd Khairy

Jul 10, 2014, 3:55:03 AM7/10/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hai,

If you already the crack of this 17.5 version please tell. Also really urgent to use it.

Thanks
KHAIRY

Mohd Khairy

Jul 10, 2014, 3:57:29 AM7/10/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hai,

can you link me the installation file to my email. kindly urgent to use it. mohdkh...@gmail.com

Person need help !
khairy

prahareza ardiansyah

Jul 13, 2014, 12:40:59 PM7/13/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
Is there any version of opnet 14.5 above that have a license? If it exist, the link download please :)
Message has been deleted

Paweł Rygielski

Jul 14, 2014, 7:50:57 AM7/14/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
could anybody share me Opnet 17.5 ?

Ali Nikfal

Sep 17, 2014, 3:37:24 AM9/17/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
Dears
I need opnet 17.5 licence maker please help me

nayna ashraful

Nov 13, 2014, 5:32:56 PM11/13/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
https://enterprise37.opnet.com/4dcgi/SIGNUP_NewUserOther

create first as a user then you can have the licence.

ogray

Nov 14, 2014, 8:58:27 AM11/14/14
to op...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Nayna, but this link only for academic version.

amna....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2015, 4:40:57 AM1/14/15
to op...@googlegroups.com
Any one please , can you tell why opnet 17.5 isn't accepting the license even for academic edition.

Thank you

rajesh chintha

Mar 5, 2015, 6:04:05 AM3/5/15
to op...@googlegroups.com

rajesh chintha

Mar 5, 2015, 6:05:03 AM3/5/15
to op...@googlegroups.com
If u already have license,, help me

Fanny Tarida Tampubolon

Sep 17, 2015, 9:37:31 AM9/17/15
to OPNET
Please somebody who has the OPNET modeler 17.5 license, email me to: fanny...@gmail.com
Thank you

sunriz islam

Oct 10, 2015, 9:38:24 AM10/10/15
to OPNET

i need a help where i can download opnet modeler free version....i need it urgently...can anyone help...please...

Zied ben amar

Apr 11, 2016, 1:53:21 PM4/11/16
to OPNET
follow this video to activate opnet modeler 17.5:

Christhu Raj

Jun 9, 2016, 9:12:08 PM6/9/16
to OPNET
Zied Ben amar,

Please Help me with this code: 05B3.93CC.6DDB. My email id: mrchri...@gmail.com

lyf....@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2016, 4:41:33 AM10/14/16
to OPNET

Dear Sir, I  have the same problem. There is no LTE module in the education edition. Did you solve this problem?

在 2014年3月12日星期三 UTC+8下午11:33:35,Gabriel Boris Tendjouong Oumbe写道:

lyf....@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2016, 11:10:36 PM10/17/16
to OPNET
Dear Sir, the software has expired. Do you have any other way to active the opnet modeler 17.5 ?
Thank you.

在 2016年4月12日星期二 UTC+8上午1:53:21,Zied ben amar写道:

Kazem Sadeghi

Jan 22, 2018, 7:48:42 AM1/22/18
to OPNET
please send opnet 17.5 crack to this mail - kazem...@gmail.com

Thareq Akbar

Aug 7, 2018, 4:46:08 AM8/7/18
to OPNET
Hi everyone!
Please kindly email me the installer of OPNET any version that can be used for free!
email : thareq...@gmail.com

negasi mebrahtom

Dec 17, 2018, 8:34:58 AM12/17/18
to OPNET