OPNET 16.0 WHERE TO DOWNLOAD??

sheraz malik

Jun 13, 2011, 6:47:19 PM6/13/11
to OPNET
could any one tell me where to download OPNET 16.0. apart from OPNET
website.
if some one have opnet 16 please share it. i have opnet modeler 15.0
but dont have
the library of it.
please kindly do reply back.
regards.

ham

Aug 18, 2012, 12:15:38 PM8/18/12
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
Hi, I am an MSc student and I am really in need of OPNET 15.0 could you please help me in this regard?
Thank you very much.

Alexandru

Aug 20, 2012, 1:00:52 PM8/20/12
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
Hy sheraz malik,

Could you share me the OPNET 15.0 version?

I also looked for a 16.0 version but no success.

Best regards,
Alex

Shafi Singla

Sep 2, 2012, 2:10:43 AM9/2/12
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
HI sheraz

I want opnet 16 modular. If you are successful then please share it. Otherwise please give me 15.0 version

Choudary Nazakat

Sep 20, 2012, 3:09:00 AM9/20/12
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com

I Have version 16 of opnet.. just need a C R A C K for it.. please help me and i will gladly share v.16

linda paul

Sep 25, 2012, 2:13:45 PM9/25/12
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
You can have access to opnet for university , just ask your supervisor , they have the rights.

thamer Alanazi

Sep 26, 2012, 2:37:33 PM9/26/12
to op...@googlegroups.com
Dears,
Please can you help me about the below issue

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\include\windef.h(177) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'winnt.h': No such file or directory

harvester

Feb 7, 2013, 4:35:42 AM2/7/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
hi Alishba...

i urgently need opnet modeler 15 or 16, i have only opnet modeler 15 itself but neither crack nor modeler files....
if u have crack for v15 or opnet modeler 16 itself, could you please share??

yashar farzaneh

Feb 17, 2013, 5:41:40 AM2/17/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com

hi...i can crack the opnet16...if you send me the files i can help you...

wilcampo

Feb 20, 2013, 11:25:02 AM2/20/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com

HI Yashar Farzaneh,
I need the crack for OPNET modeler 16,
I have the installers of OPNET MODELER 16.0 and I can share them with you,
please help me to crack opnet modeler 16,
I need it urgently

attentive to your answer

Wilmar Yesid Campo

wilcampo

coşkun deniz

Apr 16, 2013, 2:28:06 AM4/16/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com

i have source files of opnet 17.5.

is it possible to crack it?

thanks

BERIN C DHAS

Jun 5, 2013, 11:30:54 AM6/5/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
hi friend please send me the link to download opnet 15 or 16 or 17.5

topgun007

Jun 8, 2013, 6:56:42 AM6/8/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
I got 17.5, its licensed expired, how can I crack .. please mail at topg...@gmail.com ... Thanks
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

BERIN C DHAS

Jun 13, 2013, 8:03:02 AM6/13/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
Hi friend please send the link or file of opnet 17.5 please send to me my mailid cbe...@gmail.com

shoaib Ur-Rehamn

Jun 27, 2013, 12:58:13 PM6/27/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
can any body please give me the links of opnet 16 or above...
i will try to crack it if works would definitely share :)
email me   shoaib (at) gmail.com

Daniel Bocai

Jun 27, 2013, 2:44:08 PM6/27/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com

can someone help with a link to download opnet 14.5 for vista?
THanks

agus halid

Oct 5, 2013, 2:45:48 PM10/5/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
is there anything that can help me to find a link OPNET modeler 15, 16 and 17?
i need it for my research,, thx before

best regards,
agus halid

Umer Farooq

Dec 10, 2013, 6:14:30 AM12/10/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
i need opnet v.15 or above versions for my research work. can any body provide me the download link. it will be of great help.

fatima oujeddi

Jan 20, 2014, 5:35:38 PM1/20/14
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
hi every body i need opnet 17.5 plus the crack if any one can help i would be very greatfull, thanks

Muhammad Burhan

Feb 9, 2014, 1:14:28 AM2/9/14
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
Dear,
I was relegated last year because of an incomplete project. I make renewal for this year now this is my last chance to complete my project before 30 JUNE 2014. If i m not able to submit it in this session then i have to study that last year again with all theory courses with this Final Project.
If you have that complete package with licence or installation files please share it with me..believe me i am on my last with these 2 or 3 months....
Thank you..

Maryam Mar

Mar 11, 2014, 3:59:22 PM3/11/14
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com

plz if u have opnet 15.0 licence plz give me... i really need it for my thesis

Gabriel Boris Tendjouong Oumbe

Mar 12, 2014, 10:52:09 AM3/12/14
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com

Hello Sir, I hope that you are well. I makes my project of the end of study on Voice and Video Over LTE. The problem it is because the academic
version of the simulator OPNET modeler does not support LTE and I don´t know how to find OPNET 16. I know that it is a commercial product
but I just want to use it only for my researches. Please can you help me to Obtain OPNET 16? Or then I can use your  remotely for my researches ? You are my last chance because I are not other solutions and in more I has to present the project in May. Thank you in advance. my e-mail is toug...@yahoo.fr

Gabriel Boris Tendjouong Oumbe

Gabriel Boris Tendjouong Oumbe

Mar 12, 2014, 10:55:31 AM3/12/14
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com

Hello Sir, I hope that you are well. I makes my project of the end of study on Voice and Video Over LTE. The problem it is because the academic

version of the simulator OPNET modeler does not support LTE. i have opnet 16 without licence or crack and I don´t know how to find OPNET 16 licence or crack. I know that it is a commercial product

but I just want to use it only for my researches. Please can you help me to Obtain OPNET 16? Or then I can use your  remotely for my researches ? You are my last chance because I are not other solutions and in more I has to present the project in May. Thank you in advance. my e-mail is toug...@yahoo.fr

Gabriel Boris Tendjouong Oumbe

Gabriel Boris Tendjouong Oumbe

Gabriel Boris Tendjouong Oumbe

whatma...@gmail.com

May 8, 2014, 7:55:47 PM5/8/14
to op...@googlegroups.com, shera...@gmail.com
Hello Sir, I hope you are well.I hope you can help me .I need the opnet 16.0 or 17.5.I f you have it ,please send me.Thanks a lot .Thank you in advance.wh...@gmall.com

franklinp...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2017, 9:12:50 AM2/20/17
to OPNET, shera...@gmail.com
Hi,could anyone share me Opnet 16.0?

On Saturday, 18 August 2012 12:15:38 UTC-4, ham wrote:
Hi, I am an MSc student and I am really in need of OPNET 15.0 could you please help me in this regard?
Thank you very much.

sw park

Oct 22, 2018, 7:37:14 AM10/22/18
to OPNET
Hi.
Can I get opnet modeler 15.0?
Please.
My mail is like the address below.

segun odugbesan

Oct 31, 2019, 6:07:07 AM10/31/19
to OPNET

On Monday, June 13, 2011 at 3:47:19 PM UTC-7,
could any one tell me where to download OPNET 15.0. apart from OPNET
website.
if some one have opnet 15 please share it. i am M.Sc student and i need it to work on Manet
please kindly do reply back.
regards. this is my mail segunodugbesan@gmail,com