Operamail.com

Liquid X-tal

Sep 24, 2002, 5:11:56 AM9/24/02
Does anyone else have also problems with logging in at Operamail.com ?
I use the correct login and password (I even used the "Forgot your password")
Result: the Error-page with
<quote> Your current login session is expired; please re-login before using our
services.
Click here to re-login
</quote>

General problem ?????

--
Liquid X-tal
wijzig in adres: skinet => skynet

Haavard K. Moen

Sep 24, 2002, 9:25:22 AM9/24/02
On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:11:56 +0200, "Liquid X-tal"
<liqui...@skinet.be> wrote:

> Does anyone else have also problems with logging in at Operamail.com ?
> I use the correct login and password (I even used the "Forgot your password")
> Result: the Error-page with
> <quote> Your current login session is expired; please re-login before using our
> services.
> Click here to re-login
> </quote>
>
> General problem ?????

This is the first article on the OperaMail support page:

http://www.opera.com/support/supsearch/supsearch.cgi?index=491

The OperaMail support page is here:

http://www.opera.com/support/operamail/

Liquid X-tal