cant loging to poczta.interia.pl

zlotowinfo

Jun 4, 2008, 5:15:34 PM6/4/08
from many version i cant login to poczta.interia.pl
i use password manager

Miladin Miladinoski

Jun 4, 2008, 5:35:56 PM6/4/08
On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 23:15:34 +0200, zlotowinfo <usunt...@go2.pl> wrote:

> from many version i cant login to poczta.interia.pl
> i use password manager

Ummm, could you be more specific? Like, does this happen only when you use
the password manager (the wand) - when you click on the icon or when you
click ctrl-enter, and does the site load when you enter the username and
password in the fields manually. And ofcourse what version of Opera and on
what platform do you run it would be a valuable information.

Regards,

Miladin

--
Opera Mail - your shortcut to world domination: http://www.opera.com/mail/

zlotowinfo

Jun 5, 2008, 1:35:53 PM6/5/08
Użytkownik "Miladin Miladinoski" <NoS...@for.me.today> napisał w wiadomości

> On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 23:15:34 +0200, zlotowinfo <usunt...@go2.pl> wrote:
>
>> from many version i cant login to poczta.interia.pl
>> i use password manager
>
> Ummm, could you be more specific? Like, does this happen only when you use
> the password manager (the wand) - when you click on the icon or when you
> click ctrl-enter, and does the site load when you enter the username and
> password in the fields manually. And ofcourse what version of Opera and on
> what platform do you run it would be a valuable information.

i write good password, and page to loging going back
mouse gest same, ctrl+enter same

nothing opera cant be logged on interia mail

Miladin Miladinoski

Jun 6, 2008, 5:30:44 AM6/6/08

Have you tried refreshing the page after logging in? This happens for me
also on some sites like http://everything2.com/ but when I click on any
link I am logged in. Perhaps clearing the cache would help
(Tools>Preferences>Advanced tab> History on the left> Clear button on the
right.

zlotowinfo

Jun 6, 2008, 2:29:47 PM6/6/08

> On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 19:35:53 +0200, zlotowinfo <usunt...@go2.pl> wrote:
>
>> UĹźytkownik "Miladin Miladinoski" <NoS...@for.me.today> napisaĹ w
>> wiadomoĹ ci news:op.ub8t96nhrm8928@whiteeagle-laptop...

>>> Ummm, could you be more specific? Like, does this happen only when you use
>>> the password manager (the wand) - when you click on the icon or when you
>>> click ctrl-enter, and does the site load when you enter the username and
>>> password in the fields manually. And ofcourse what version of Opera and on
>>> what platform do you run it would be a valuable information.
>>>
>> i write good password, and page to loging going back
>> mouse gest same, ctrl+enter same
>>
>> nothing opera cant be logged on interia mail
>>

> Have you tried refreshing the page after logging in? This happens for me also
> on some sites like http://everything2.com/ but when I click on any link I am
> logged in. Perhaps clearing the cache would help (Tools>Preferences>Advanced
> tab> History on the left> Clear button on the > right.

nothing's happend

with opera cant use webmail on interia.pl - http://poczta.interia.pl
problem cant login

with opera cant use webmail on onet.pl - http://poczta.onet.pl
this page has new webmail style
after login many email are unreadable - blank, but they have a text

Arioch

Jun 10, 2008, 5:59:36 PM6/10/08
В письме от Thu, 05 Jun 2008 21:35:53 +0400, zlotowinfo
<usunt...@go2.pl> сообщал:

> i write good password, and page to loging going back

Might it be like my experience with Yahoo, descibed in
opera.page-authoring forum ?

<form method="post" id="pocztaLoginForm"
action="http://ssl.interia.pl/login.html?oldMail=1">
You see, ur webmail uses another website to check login credentials.

i dont have login there and can't check, but imagine the ssl.interia.pl
site wants to set cookie for poczta.interia.pl, the cookie that you're
logged in OK and what is ur mailbox.

The choice is simple,
either browser (Opera or any other) allows cross-site cookie access or it
does not
if not, ssl-domain fails to set cookie for pozta-domain and for webmail
you're still not-authorised
if yes (for example i had to ask Opera to be insecure with Yahoo), then i
think i can make some page like my-cracker-homepage.interia.pl or even my
my-cracker-homepage.any-hosting.net and read your cookie, copy it ino my
Opera and open your mailbox.

does it sound possibly ?
--
Используется революционный почтовый клиент браузера Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/