iOS based application. Seatbelt ID access

RJA

Nov 1, 2017, 1:12:42 PM11/1/17
to OpenXC
Hi OpenXC community!

We were looking at using this hardware in conjunction with an application we're building out. I saw that we can access RAW CAN data via your BLE dongle.

My question is, would we be able to access anything signifying the use of a Seatbelt. I went through the parameter list and saw what the OpenXC hardware provides, could I get confirmation that we can see seatbelt activity whether through IPC (panel cluster) or any other form that is being monitored specifically for Ford vehicles (F & E series vehicles).

Regards,

RJA

Eric Marsman

Nov 1, 2017, 1:46:26 PM11/1/17
to OpenXC
Sorry, we cannot share any information on CAN signals that are not part of the public data set.

Regards,
Eric

RJA

Nov 1, 2017, 2:27:47 PM11/1/17