C5 BT devices

Eric Marsman

May 17, 2017, 11:06:58 AM5/17/17
to OpenXC
Hello All,

I just wanted to make you aware that we are out of C5 BT devices. Still have plenty of Reference VI and other C5 devices. We are working on getting more quantity in stock and will let you know when we have an ETA and the actual devices. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Eric

Aditya Mandal

May 24, 2017, 5:17:57 PM5/24/17
to OpenXC
Hey Eric,

Any update on this?

Thanks,
Aditya

Travis Gintz

May 30, 2017, 6:14:04 PM5/30/17
to OpenXC
Aditya,
Are you in need of one? I have one I'm not using, it's the C5 BT (not the BTLE). Would be interested in best offer. I've barely used it.

Regards,
Travis

Eric Marsman

Jun 26, 2017, 2:06:56 PM6/26/17
to OpenXC
More C5 BT devices are on order now. However, due to some long lead time for some components, it will be 2 months before they are available.

Regards,
Eric

Eric Marsman

Aug 23, 2017, 9:27:41 AM8/23/17
to OpenXC
Hello,

Good news is that new C5 BT devices are now available in the shop. Less good news is the price went up $10 due to difficulty finding some parts for these devices. Reminder, these should really only be used if you have a need for the SD card logging.

Regards,
Eric

sgo...@cse.yeditepe.edu.tr

Oct 19, 2017, 12:48:53 PM10/19/17
to OpenXC
In which vehicles C5 BT can be used?

Eric Marsman

Oct 24, 2017, 12:03:01 PM10/24/17
to OpenXC
It can be used in any vehicle just as any other OpenXC VI. This page describes the pin connections. Pay attention to the first and last tables on the page.