OpenXC Device not connecting to vehicle using bluetooth after flashing

Bhakti Kadgadkai

Mar 3, 2015, 1:23:56 AM3/3/15
to ope...@googlegroups.com
HI,

I am trying to get data from OpenXC device using Bluetooth. Somehow I was not getting any data from the vehicle. I cam to know about flashing the device.

http://vi.openxcplatform.com/firmware/programming/usb.html

I tried to do this. and I tried with new bin file provided by them.

vi-obd2-firmware-FORDBOARD-ctv7.0.0.bin

But after doing this, when I tested with vehicles it is not getting detected to connect via Bluetooth. Previously It was getting connected to all vehicles using Bluetooth.

Please help me with this.

Regards,
Bhakti

Zac

Mar 11, 2015, 9:26:45 AM3/11/15
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bhakti,

This issue sounds familiar. I've created an issue on Github which you can follow to track the progress: https://github.com/openxc/vi-firmware/issues/318

If you have any more information to add, can you please provide an additional comment on the github page?

- Zac