Receiving messages on CAN 2 using openXC fordboard

Arnav Mohan

May 31, 2017, 3:13:46 PM5/31/17
to OpenXC
Hi,

 I have followed the steps given in the openXC documentation to configure the VI and read from two CAN buses; however I am not able to read from CAN 2. It's Baud rate is 125k; and I have mentioned that in the configuration file. However, I receive nothing on CAN2. Is there an additional step to make it work in the fordboard?

Thanks,
Arnav

Eric Marsman

Jun 1, 2017, 11:23:43 AM6/1/17
to OpenXC
Hi Arnav,

Are you trying to get raw CAN or translate some messages?

If you want to share your JSON or signals.cpp and let me know what vehicle you're using, I'll see if I notice anything.

Regards,
Eric