[FS] CrossChasm C5

Travis Gintz

Aug 27, 2015, 11:45:25 AM8/27/15
to OpenXC
Not sure if its OK to post this FS here, but I figure its better here than on ebay since you guys use these devices.

I just don't have the time I thought I did to mess with my Crosschasm C5. It works in my vehicle. I got mine through a indigogo for their MyEV, but got it reflashed from them because we couldn't get support for my EV. Its brand new, flashed with recent OpenXC firmware.

Paid $130, looking to get $100 including shipping within the US, OR BEST OFFER

Travis Gintz

Jan 12, 2016, 2:02:51 PM1/12/16
to OpenXC
Still available

Has latest 7.1.0 firmware (you can let me know which one of the 3 pre-compiled firmwares and I'll flash that.

$75 shipped in the lower 48 US states.

Travis Gintz

Jul 25, 2017, 12:02:29 PM7/25/17
to OpenXC
Still have this, best offer was $75, would take $50 for it. Gathering dust right now.