Ford and OpenXC at HackMIT!

Zac

Sep 17, 2016, 12:11:01 AM9/17/16
to OpenXC
Hello OpenXC Community!

This weekend Ford is at the HackMIT event giving away some cool prizes for the "Best Creative Car Hack." We're running an OpenXC workshop and helping any teams that would like to use the OpenXC API for their projects. Check out our landing page here: https://github.com/FordSVLteam/hack-mit

And if you're new to OpenXC, feel free to ask any questions here, or track us down during the event :)

Happy Hacking!!

- Zac

Kyle Kelly

Sep 30, 2016, 2:33:57 PM9/30/16
to OpenXC
Was a winner declared for this event? I'd love to hear more about submissions and winners.

Kyle

Zac

Oct 3, 2016, 3:02:34 PM10/3/16
to OpenXC
Hi Kyle,

A winner was declared! The team name was "Game of Drones." :) It was a logistics web application where you can order food on your drive home and the system automatically calculates the proper "drone interception point" to drop off your food while in route. Our specific prize did not require the usage of OpenXC.

- Zac

Kyle Kelly

Oct 4, 2016, 11:34:38 AM10/4/16
to OpenXC
That's very creative and a fun idea. Thanks for the link!

Kyle