Reverse Engineered but 0C8 message seems to be an issue

M Muldoon

May 28, 2016, 2:15:01 PM5/28/16
to OpenXC
Hi,

Have successfully reverse engineered an Acura.  I am running into a weird issue with Bluetooth.  When I compile with my signals.cpp including the message ID 0x0C8, the bluetooth will not work?  As soon as i remove the message group 0x0C8, bluetooth works immediately.

I haven't tried over USB.

Am thinking of using a handler to see if that works?  Any thoughts.

Thanks,
MM

Eric Marsman

May 31, 2016, 10:54:50 AM5/31/16
to OpenXC
Are you passing 0x0C8 out as raw can? Might be helpful to put up a snippet of your JSON config.

I don't think it would be affecting just the bluetooth. If anything, the entire VI is probably hung. You could check by trying some USB commands after BT disappears.

Also, you could compile with DEBUG=1 and see if you get any error messages.

Regards,
Eric