remap voice command button on 2013 ford focus

Jacob Lentin

Mar 11, 2018, 3:01:02 AM3/11/18
to OpenXC
is there any way to modify sync so that I calls siri rather than the voice commands when the voice command button is pushed on the steering wheel of my 2013 ford focus?

Possibly by installing a modified version of the sync software thought the usb port in the car? Overall I don't know how to access syncs source code so that I could modify it in this way.

Eric Marsman

Apr 9, 2018, 2:43:39 PM4/9/18
to OpenXC
Hello,

This isn't really an OpenXC thing. However, if you 2013 Focus has the right version of SYNC, you should be able to do that in AppLink

I know it has access to the voice button.

Regards,
Eric