Open XC Ford project (display data)

Victor Victorovich

Jan 5, 2016, 9:27:44 AM1/5/16
to OpenXC
Hi guys,

I`m new in programming.
I want to create an application that will display additional parameters of my Ford Kuga 2.5T 2010.

I`ve found OpenXC project
http://openxcplatform.com

After researching of project code result seems like raw values...
There was a byte arrays and of course inexplicable for me.

I`ve built this project
https://github.com/openxc/openxc-android
This app display data from JSON file with data format like:
{"timestamp": 1351181576.945787, "name": "steering_wheel_angle", "value": 11.1633}

But I can`t find how to generate this file...
Have you any idea?

Please, help me.

Eric Marsman

Jan 6, 2016, 1:44:59 PM1/6/16
to OpenXC
Hi Victor,

Are you asking how to generate a trace file with JSON values in it? You do this in the "recording" tab of Enabler app. If you're asking something else, please be more specific.

Regards,
Eric