Translated OBD2 firmware problems

39 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Atte Vainionpää

chưa đọc,
06:40:35 11 thg 9, 201711/9/17
đến OpenXC
Hello.

I'm using C5 BLE device with translated_obd2 firmware that I've compiled myself. The only changes I made to the code was removing PIDs from the OBD2_PIDS list in obd2.cpp. At the moment the list only has engine speed, vehicle speed, barometric pressure and ambient air temperature(0x46). The engine speed and vehicle speed data comes out every time and I've also successfully gathered the temperature data but not the barometric pressure. The vehicle supports barometric pressure because I have tested it succesfully by adding a recurring request for it using the openxc python library. The only change I made to the code was the forementioned changes to the PIDS list and I have no clue where to look for the bug that's causing this behavior.

Has anyone had this problem previously?
Are there any fixes I should try?

Best regards,
Atte

Eric Marsman

chưa đọc,
13:07:54 12 thg 9, 201712/9/17
đến OpenXC
Hi Atte,

That is odd. I am not aware of anyone else that has encountered something similar. I would suggest the following:

1) Make a fork of vi-firmware and commit your code to a branch there.
2) Post the python commands and results you are using here along with a link to your branch.

I will try and re-create the behavior. This could be a new issue.

Regards,
Eric
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả