Ford Reference VI cannot get steering wheel data from Ford Fusion 2016

lzj201...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2017, 4:21:38 PM7/13/17
to OpenXC
Hi,
    I use the Ford Reference VI and vi-firmware-type3-FORDBOARD-ctv7.2.0-csv7.0.0.bin to connect with  Ford Fusion 2016 through Bluetooth. I can get data in OpenXC Enabler, but the steering wheel is always 0.0 even if I turn it. Other data is right except the steering wheel.

Raphael Ottoni

Jul 14, 2017, 11:46:40 PM7/14/17
to OpenXC
I am sorry, I don't know how to help you but maybe you can help me.  Where did you downloaded the specific type3 firmware?  I am looking for the type 6 one.

Thanks,

lzj201...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2017, 3:32:14 PM7/17/17
to OpenXC
Go to https://developer.ford.com/pages/openxc/ and register, you can download all the firmwares

在 2017年7月14日星期五 UTC-4下午11:46:40,Raphael Ottoni写道:

Eric Marsman

Jul 21, 2017, 11:05:44 AM7/21/17
to OpenXC
I went and checked the data and steering_wheel_angle hasn't change. There are some models where the calibration (i.e. the center=0 degrees) point is off, but you get data. Are you still having this issue? I would be surprised. If you are, I will try and find a 16 Fusion to test with.

Regards,
Eric

lzj201...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2017, 9:44:13 AM7/25/17
to OpenXC
Yesterday I had received the steering_wheel_angle data. So I can go on my experiment. Thank you very much!

在 2017年7月21日星期五 UTC-4上午11:05:44,Eric Marsman写道: