Get all param on openxc android app

Atul Kanekar

May 12, 2017, 9:08:52 AM5/12/17
to OpenXC
Hi,
  I had flashed the openx obd device with  vi-obd2-firmware-CROSSCHASM_C5_CELLULAR-ctv7.2.0.hex and while running car i am able to get 3 to 4 params with real data. then i disconnect and tryed after some time with same then got different param with real data. So my question is can anyone help to get all parama default. which command need to execute. Please help.

Thanks

Regards,
Atul

Eric Marsman

May 12, 2017, 12:17:09 PM5/12/17
to OpenXC
What data are you getting? What vehicle are you using? Without more details, I really can't say much about what's going on.

With the obd2 firmware, the device will accept requests from the device. If you want it to automatically send out requests, use the "translated_obd2" firmware instead.

This page lists the messages you should get.

Note that we have some vehicles that get fewer diagnostic messages:

Regards,
Eric