Download Files

Steve Kumar

Jul 7, 2020, 2:16:29 PM7/7/20
to Open Wonderland Forum
Hi All,

I am trying to download the files, but unable to do so. Anyone can provide links?

Regards
Steve

Carlos Rafael Ramirez

Jul 7, 2020, 2:33:39 PM7/7/20
to openwonderland
Eh Steve put me in the picture. What files are you trying to download? Open Wonderland binary? Source code?

Regards

Steve Kumar

Jul 7, 2020, 2:49:58 PM7/7/20
to Open Wonderland Forum
Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the reply.

Trying to get the Binary for now to do some quick testing.

My understanding is that the source is currently on sourceforge.

Abhishek Upadhyay

Jul 7, 2020, 5:27:54 PM7/7/20
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kumar,

You can download the project from sourceforge and build it to generate jar file.