server running ...but client not displaying correctly

taranjeet singh

Jan 12, 2012, 2:54:15 PM1/12/12
to Open Wonderland Forum
Hello,

I used wonderland before, but now

i updated all repo and update java 7....server is running successfully
but client is not displaying things correctly....no avatar is shown

this is the error log.....

WARNING 2:50:26 PM org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.jme.Webstart
webstartSetup
Running from Java Web Start. Performing setup.
WARNING 2:50:43 PM org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.assetmgr.AssetManager
$AssetLoader doAssetDownload
Failed to download asset from this stream wlj://placemarks/client/placemarks-client.jar
java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: org/jdesktop/wonderland/
modules/placemarks/client/resources/Bundle.properties
at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.putNextEntry(Unknown Source)
at java.util.jar.JarOutputStream.putNextEntry(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.HttpDownloadHelper.decompressWrite(Unknown
Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.HttpDownloadHelper.download(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.Cache$4.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.Cache.downloadResourceToCache(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.DeployFileOutputStream.close(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FilterOutputStream.close(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection
$HttpInputStream.close(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.close(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FilterInputStream.close(Unknown Source)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.assetmgr.TrackingInputStream.close(TrackingInputStream.java:
149)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.assetmgr.AssetManager.loadAssetFromServer(AssetManager.java:
398)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.assetmgr.AssetManager.access
$400(AssetManager.java:74)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.assetmgr.AssetManager
$AssetLoader.doAssetDownload(AssetManager.java:687)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.assetmgr.AssetManager
$AssetLoader.call(AssetManager.java:628)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
WARNING 2:50:43 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.utils.ScannedClassLoader createDB
Error scanning [wlj://jmecolladaloader@taran1109:8080/client/
jmecolladaloader-client.jar, wlj://Sittable@taran1109:8080/client/Sittable-client.jar,
wlj://stickynote@taran1109:8080/client/stickynote-client.jar,
wlj://xapps-config@taran1109:8080/client/xapps-config-client.jar,
wlj://placemarks-api@taran1109:8080/client/placemarks-api-client.jar,
wlj://content-repository@taran1109:8080/client/contentrepo-client.jar,
wlj://palette@taran1109:8080/client/palette-client.jar,
wlj://affordances@taran1109:8080/client/affordances-client.jar,
wlj://presencemanager@taran1109:8080/client/presencemanager-client.jar,
wlj://admin-tools@taran1109:8080/client/admin-tools-client.jar,
wlj://security-groups@taran1109:8080/client/securitygroups-client.jar,
wlj://core-help@taran1109:8080/client/core-help-client.jar,
wlj://cellselection@taran1109:8080/client/cellselection-client.jar,
wlj://placemarks@taran1109:8080/client/placemarks-client.jar,
wlj://best-view@taran1109:8080/client/best-view-client.jar,
wlj://phone@taran1109:8080/client/phone-client.jar,
wlj://coneofsilence@taran1109:8080/client/coneofsilence-client.jar,
wlj://avatarbase@taran1109:8080/client/avatarbase-client.jar,
wlj://avatarbase@taran1109:8080/client/avatars.jar,
wlj://container-cell@taran1109:8080/client/container-cell-client.jar,
wlj://asset-meter@taran1109:8080/client/asset-meter-client.jar,
wlj://defaultenvironment@taran1109:8080/client/defaultenvironment-client.jar,
wlj://security@taran1109:8080/client/security-client.jar,
wlj://telepointer@taran1109:8080/client/telepointermodule-client.jar,
wlj://tooltip-component@taran1109:8080/client/tooltip-component-client.jar,
wlj://portal@taran1109:8080/client/portal-client.jar,
wlj://sas@taran1109:8080/client/sas-client.jar,
wlj://mtgloader@taran1109:8080/client/mtgloader-client.jar,
wlj://appbase@taran1109:8080/client/appbase-client-cell.jar,
wlj://appbase@taran1109:8080/client/appbase-client.jar,
wlj://sharedstate@taran1109:8080/client/sharedstate-client.jar,
wlj://hud@taran1109:8080/client/hud-client.jar,
wlj://microphone@taran1109:8080/client/microphone-client.jar,
wlj://whiteboard@taran1109:8080/client/batik-all.jar,
wlj://whiteboard@taran1109:8080/client/whiteboard-client.jar,
wlj://whiteboard@taran1109:8080/client/xml-apis-ext.jar,
wlj://whiteboard@taran1109:8080/client/xml-apis.jar,
wlj://celleditor@taran1109:8080/client/celleditor-client.jar,
wlj://pdfviewer@taran1109:8080/client/PDFRenderer.jar,
wlj://pdfviewer@taran1109:8080/client/pdfviewer-client.jar,
wlj://imageviewer@taran1109:8080/client/imageviewer-client.jar,
wlj://viewproperties@taran1109:8080/client/viewproperties-client.jar,
wlj://poster@taran1109:8080/client/poster-client.jar,
wlj://artimport@taran1109:8080/client/ant-launcher.jar,
wlj://artimport@taran1109:8080/client/ant.jar,
wlj://artimport@taran1109:8080/client/artimport-client.jar,
wlj://xremwin@taran1109:8080/client/escher-0.2.2.lg.jar,
wlj://xremwin@taran1109:8080/client/xremwin-client-cell.jar,
wlj://xremwin@taran1109:8080/client/xremwin-client.jar,
wlj://quickstartguide@taran1109:8080/client/quickstartguide-client.jar,
wlj://animationbase@taran1109:8080/client/animationbase-client.jar,
wlj://animationbase@taran1109:8080/client/trident.jar,
wlj://context-menu@taran1109:8080/client/contextmenu-client.jar,
wlj://clickable-link@taran1109:8080/client/clickable-link-client.jar,
wlj://webdav@taran1109:8080/client/jdom-1.0.jar,
wlj://webdav@taran1109:8080/client/webdav-client.jar,
wlj://webdav@taran1109:8080/client/webdavclient4j-core-0.92.jar,
wlj://audiorecorder@taran1109:8080/client/audiorecorder-client.jar,
wlj://textchat@taran1109:8080/client/textchat-client.jar,
wlj://kmzloader@taran1109:8080/client/kmzloader-client.jar,
wlj://quick-reference@taran1109:8080/client/quick-reference-client.jar,
wlj://orb@taran1109:8080/client/orb-client.jar,
wlj://audiomanager@taran1109:8080/client/audiomanager-client.jar,
wlj://colladaloader@taran1109:8080/client/colladaloader-client.jar]
for annotation
java.io.IOException: No such asset wlj://placemarks@taran1109:8080/client/placemarks-client.jar
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.protocols.wlj.WljURLConnection.getInputStream(WljURLConnection.java:
96)
at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
at
org.scannotation.archiveiterator.IteratorFactory.create(IteratorFactory.java:
34)
at org.scannotation.AnnotationDB.scanArchives(AnnotationDB.java:291)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.utils.ScannedClassLoader.createDB(ScannedClassLoader.java:
274)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.utils.ScannedClassLoader.<init>(ScannedClassLoader.java:
105)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.login.ServerSessionManager.setupClassLoader(ServerSessionManager.java:
675)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.login.ServerSessionManager.access
$300(ServerSessionManager.java:80)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.login.ServerSessionManager
$LoginControl.loginComplete(ServerSessionManager.java:847)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.login.ServerSessionManager
$WebServiceLoginControl.loginComplete(ServerSessionManager.java:957)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.login.ServerSessionManager
$WebServiceLoginControl.authenticate(ServerSessionManager.java:947)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.login.ServerSessionManager
$NoAuthLoginControl.authenticate(ServerSessionManager.java:980)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.jme.login.NoAuthLoginPanel.doLogin(NoAuthLoginPanel.java:
144)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.jme.login.WonderlandLoginDialog
$7.run(WonderlandLoginDialog.java:488)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
WARNING 2:50:49 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.webdav.common.WebdavContentCollection
getChild
In path x-apps element x-apps not found
WARNING 2:50:49 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.webdav.common.WebdavContentCollection
getChild
In path Ashok element Ashok not found
WARNING 2:50:49 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.defaultenvironment.client.DefaultEnvironmentCell
<init>
Creating default environment cell
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.jme.AvatarRenderManager createRenderer
Failed to create Renderer because
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.jme.AvatarRenderManager.createRenderer(AvatarRenderManager.java:
79)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.view.AvatarCell.createCellRenderer(AvatarCell.java:
125)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.Cell.createCellRendererImpl(Cell.java:
926)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.Cell.setStatus(Cell.java:708)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.view.ViewCell.setStatus(ViewCell.java:
57)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.CellCacheBasicImpl.setCellStatus(CellCacheBasicImpl.java:
400)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.CellCacheBasicImpl.access
$000(CellCacheBasicImpl.java:70)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.CellCacheBasicImpl
$CellStatusChanger.run(CellCacheBasicImpl.java:583)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown
Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
SEVERE 2:50:50 PM org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.Cell setStatus
Failed to get Cell Renderer for cell
[...]
$CellStatusChanger run
Exception thrown in Cell.setStatus Failed to create control
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to create control
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.jme.AvatarRenderManager.createViewControls(AvatarRenderManager.java:
94)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.jme.ViewManager.attach(ViewManager.java:
386)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.jme.ViewManager.setPrimaryViewCell(ViewManager.java:
340)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.jme.JmeCellCache.setViewCell(JmeCellCache.java:
70)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.view.LocalAvatar.viewCellConfigured(LocalAvatar.java:
76)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.view.ViewCell.setStatus(ViewCell.java:
65)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.CellCacheBasicImpl.setCellStatus(CellCacheBasicImpl.java:
400)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.CellCacheBasicImpl.access
$000(CellCacheBasicImpl.java:70)
at org.jdesktop.wonderland.client.cell.CellCacheBasicImpl
$CellStatusChanger.run(CellCacheBasicImpl.java:583)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown
Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
initialize
Audio cache dir C:\Users\Ashok\.wonderland\0.5-dev\cache\audio
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
cacheURL
Cache URL: jar:wlj://portal@taran1109:8080/client/portal-client.jar!/
org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/portal/client/resources/whatever.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
resource: jar:wlj://portal@taran1109:8080/client/portal-client.jar!/
org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/portal/client/resources/whatever.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
file: C:\Users\Ashok\.wonderland\0.5-dev\cache\audio\whatever.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
Create cache file for: C:\Users\Ashok\.wonderland\0.5-dev\cache\audio
\whatever.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
cacheURL
Cache URL: jar:wlj://portal@taran1109:8080/client/portal-client.jar!/
org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/portal/client/resources/teleport1.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
resource: jar:wlj://portal@taran1109:8080/client/portal-client.jar!/
org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/portal/client/resources/teleport1.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
file: C:\Users\Ashok\.wonderland\0.5-dev\cache\audio\teleport1.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
Create cache file for: C:\Users\Ashok\.wonderland\0.5-dev\cache\audio
\teleport1.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
cacheURL
Cache URL: jar:wlj://portal@taran1109:8080/client/portal-client.jar!/
org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/portal/client/resources/
Transporter_Passby.au
[...]
org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/portal/client/resources/teleport.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
resource: jar:wlj://portal@taran1109:8080/client/portal-client.jar!/
org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/portal/client/resources/teleport.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
file: C:\Users\Ashok\.wonderland\0.5-dev\cache\audio\teleport.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
Create cache file for: C:\Users\Ashok\.wonderland\0.5-dev\cache\audio
\teleport.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
cacheURL
Cache URL: jar:wlj://portal@taran1109:8080/client/portal-client.jar!/
org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/portal/client/resources/weapAppear.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
resource: jar:wlj://portal@taran1109:8080/client/portal-client.jar!/
org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/portal/client/resources/weapAppear.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
file: C:\Users\Ashok\.wonderland\0.5-dev\cache\audio\weapAppear.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
Create cache file for: C:\Users\Ashok\.wonderland\0.5-dev\cache\audio
\weapAppear.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
cacheURL
Cache URL: jar:wlj://portal@taran1109:8080/client/portal-client.jar!/
org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/portal/client/resources/disappear.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
resource: jar:wlj://portal@taran1109:8080/client/portal-client.jar!/
org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/portal/client/resources/disappear.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
file: C:\Users\Ashok\.wonderland\0.5-dev\cache\audio\disappear.au
WARNING 2:50:50 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.client.AudioCacheHandler
createCacheFile
Create cache file for: C:\Users\Ashok\.wonderland\0.5-dev\cache\audio
\disappear.au

Jos Flores

Jan 12, 2012, 2:56:45 PM1/12/12
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
could you try and delete the folder '.wonderland' from your clients
home folder and try to log in again?

cheers,
José

taranjeet singh

Jan 12, 2012, 11:57:51 PM1/12/12
to Open Wonderland Forum
I tried that already

i deleted all java caches
.wonderland
.wonderland-server

newly updated all repo

running on java 7

it creating Wonderland.jar file successfully but client not starting
properly.....it showing half graphics and no avatar.

regards,
Taran

On Jan 12, 2:56 pm, Jos Flores <josmasflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> could you try and delete the folder '.wonderland' from your clients
> home folder and try to log in again?
>
> cheers,
> José

> read more »

Jonathan Kaplan

Jan 13, 2012, 12:36:16 AM1/13/12
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Looking at placemarks-client.jar, it does actually look like:

"org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/placemarks/client/resources/Bundle.properties"

is in the jar file twice. Apparently Java 7 must be more picky about that kind of thing than Java 6.

I have attached a diff that removes the duplicates by modifying wonderland/modules/tools/placemarks/build.xml. If you make that change, then do an "ant clean" in  wonderland/modules/tools/placemarks, it should rebuild without the duplicates.

Please let me know if that fixes the problem, and I will commit the fix.
placemarks_build.diff

taranjeet singh

Jan 13, 2012, 1:56:59 PM1/13/12
to Open Wonderland Forum
pardon me here....i have no clue what you want me to do.

i dont find any difference in the code of "placemarks_build.diff" and
the code of "wonderland/modules/tools/placemarks/build.xml"

Do you want to run .diff file. how do i do that. My system opening it
in notepad.

i tried ant clean command and it deleted this
-module-clean:
[delete] Deleting directory C:\wonderland\src\wonderland\modules
\tools\placemarks\build
[delete] Deleting directory C:\wonderland\src\wonderland\modules
\tools\placemarks\dist

regards,
taran

On Jan 13, 12:36 am, Jonathan Kaplan <jonathan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking at placemarks-client.jar, it does actually look like:
>
> "org/jdesktop/wonderland/modules/placemarks/client/resources/Bundle.properties"
>
> is in the jar file twice. Apparently Java 7 must be more picky about that
> kind of thing than Java 6.
>
> I have attached a diff that removes the duplicates by modifying
> wonderland/modules/tools/placemarks/build.xml. If you make that change,
> then do an "ant clean" in  wonderland/modules/tools/placemarks, it should
> rebuild without the duplicates.
>
> Please let me know if that fixes the problem, and I will commit the fix.

> read more »
>
>  placemarks_build.diff
> 1KViewDownload

Jonathan Kaplan

Jan 13, 2012, 2:03:24 PM1/13/12
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Typically you would use the "patch" command to apply a diff to a file. On Unix, the command line would be:

# cd wonderland
# patch -p0 < placemarks_build.diff

On Windows, this is probably much more difficult. NetBeans does have an "apply diff patch" command on the tools menu, which might work.

In any case, this diff is simple enough to just do by hand.  Just find the lines that start with a "-", and delete them from the build file:

<target name="build" depends="-module-init, -module-compile-common,
                                                 -module-compile-server,
                                                 -module-compile-client">
-                                                            <!-- copy resource bundles -->
-        <copy todir="${build.classes.dir}/${module.src}/client/resources">
-            <fileset dir="${current.dir}/src/classes/${module.src}/client/resources"/>
-        </copy>
     </target>

In this case, it is the <copy> target that you want to delete -- lines 33 - 36.

taranjeet singh

Jan 13, 2012, 3:01:49 PM1/13/12
to Open Wonderland Forum
Thanks it started now....