openwonderland.org is down

MaggieL

Jun 11, 2016, 6:23:54 PM6/11/16
to Open Wonderland Forum
Connections are timing out..

Justin Belanger

Jun 11, 2016, 11:17:50 PM6/11/16
to Open Wonderland Forum
I noticed this was the case a few weeks ago, as well, but thought it was just a problem with my connection. Does anyone still maintain the servers that host openwonderland.org?

On Saturday, 11 June 2016 15:23:54 UTC-7, MaggieL wrote:
Connections are timing out..

Nicole Yankelovich

Jun 13, 2016, 11:57:53 PM6/13/16
to openwon...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, we're working on bringing the website back up. There was an issue with the hosting provider that's been slow to resolve.

Nicole.

Justin Belanger

Jun 14, 2016, 12:04:17 AM6/14/16
to Open Wonderland Forum, nic...@yankelovich.ws
Ah, I see. Well, I'm glad to know that the project is still alive and kicking!

- Justin

Ric Moore

Jun 16, 2016, 12:26:36 AM6/16/16
On 06/14/2016 12:04 AM, Justin Belanger wrote:
> Ah, I see. Well, I'm glad to know that the project is still alive and
> kicking!

It's still down. Is the google code site down as well?? Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

Nicole Yankelovich

Jun 16, 2016, 12:39:48 PM6/16/16
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Ric,

Hi. The website should be back up tomorrow. We're not using Google Code
any longer - Google closed down the service. The code is now all on
SourceForge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/openwonderland/

Sorry about the delay on the website.

Nicole.

Ric Moore

Jun 17, 2016, 11:37:26 AM6/17/16
On 06/16/2016 12:39 PM, Nicole Yankelovich wrote:
> Ric,
>
> Hi. The website should be back up tomorrow. We're not using Google Code
> any longer - Google closed down the service. The code is now all on
> SourceForge:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/openwonderland/
>
> Sorry about the delay on the website.

OK, what I got was openwonder-code as opposed to wonderlan
Is there still module and video directories? Ric

Nicole Yankelovich

Jun 17, 2016, 10:22:02 PM6/17/16
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Ric,

The structure should be the same as before...

Nicole.

Nicole Yankelovich

Jun 17, 2016, 10:22:59 PM6/17/16
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately it turns out that the hosting provider is still having
issues. They're now saying the site will be back up on Monday.

I'll keep you posted,
Nicole.

Ric Moore

Jun 17, 2016, 11:23:00 PM6/17/16
On 06/17/2016 10:22 PM, Nicole Yankelovich wrote:
> Ric,
>
> The structure should be the same as before...
Nope.
ric@iam:~/src/trunk/0.5$ ls
openwonderland-code
ric@iam:~/src/trunk/0.5$

Shouldn't it create a "wonderland" directory?
It ant compiles just fine. I just no longer have modules. So, I don't
have the usual worlds.

Nicole Yankelovich

Jun 22, 2016, 2:02:21 PM6/22/16
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
The website is now back up.

Sorry for the delay!
Nicole.

William Wonka

Nov 1, 2019, 11:35:34 AM11/1/19
to Open Wonderland Forum
Is Open Wonderland still viable?

Carlos Rafael Ramirez

Nov 1, 2019, 5:38:50 PM11/1/19
to openwonderland
Hello William,

See it still working here: https://cyramix.com/trialworld# click on the Windows 10 flag far left and install the Windows Store version.

It is still a viable solution more now that Intel cards support almost everything in openwonderland.

Regards

Benassi, William

Nov 1, 2019, 8:42:04 PM11/1/19
to openwon...@googlegroups.com

Thank you!

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.