Authentication Problem Server 2008 r2

jimsc...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2011, 5:54:44 AM11/14/11
to Open Wonderland Forum
Hi

I'm setting up OWL under Server 2008 r2, because ICT Services at my
University won't support anything else. I'm using Remote Desktop to
connect. I have run the OWL webserver and established client
connections - so far so good.

I'm now trying to configure authentication, and I'm having real
problems. I'm following the instructions here
http://faithhold.dyndns.org:8080/JSPWik/Wiki.jsp?page=Open%20Wonderland%20v0.5%20Configuring%20Authentication.

As instructed, I used the module management UI to remove "security-
session-noauth" and install "security-session-auth". I then restarted
the webserver. I can login to the Server Admin UI using the default
Admin userid and password, but at that point the Darkstar and Voice
Bridge servers aren't running and I can't start them.

I can't find anything in the forum to suggest anyone else has
experienced this issue. Can anyone suggest how I can resolve this?

Thanks

Jim

Jos Flores

Nov 14, 2011, 7:33:35 AM11/14/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim,

could you have a look at the logs. I would be looking at something
like an unsatisfied path in Windows for the file where you put the
password (section 'configure services' in the guide:
http://faithhold.dyndns.org:8080/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Open%20Wonderland%20v0.5%20Configuring%20Authentication#section-Open+Wonderland+v0.5+Configuring+Authentication-ConfigureServices
)

Instructions are mainly for *nix systems but windows handles paths differently.

cheers,
José

jimsc...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2011, 8:16:25 AM11/14/11
to Open Wonderland Forum
Hi Jose

Thanks for this. I know I can look at the logs, but I can't even get
far enough in the procedure to make that relevant yet.

I'm unable to create or edit user details in the "Manage Users"
section of the UI. For example, I can enter a new password for the
darkstar server, but when I click on "Update user" nothing happens
either in the UI or in the console window.

I'd appreciate any asistance.

thanks

Jim

On Nov 14, 12:33 pm, Jos Flores <josmasflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> could you have a look at the logs. I would be looking at something
> like an unsatisfied path in Windows for the file where you put the
> password (section 'configure services' in the guide:http://faithhold.dyndns.org:8080/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Open%20Wonderl...
> )
>
> Instructions are mainly for *nix systems but windows handles paths differently.
>
> cheers,
> José
>
> On 14 November 2011 10:54, jimscull...@gmail.com <jimscull...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi
>
> > I'm setting up OWL under Server 2008 r2, because ICT Services at my
> > University won't support anything else.  I'm using Remote Desktop to
> > connect.  I have run the OWL webserver and established client
> > connections - so far so good.
>
> > I'm now trying to configure authentication, and I'm having real
> > problems.  I'm following the instructions here
> >http://faithhold.dyndns.org:8080/JSPWik/Wiki.jsp?page=Open%20Wonderla....

Norbert Woiwod

Nov 14, 2011, 8:27:55 AM11/14/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
i´m running owl on a linux and i have excactly the same problem. The
moment i change to security i cant ad/edit a user or can´t edit the
server admin.
Norbert

jimsc...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2011, 8:33:57 AM11/14/11
to Open Wonderland Forum
Hi Norbert

At least I know now I'm not going crazy, because I'm not the only one
with this problem!

Jim

On Nov 14, 1:27 pm, Norbert Woiwod <nwoi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
> i´m running owl on a linux and i have excactly the same problem. The
> moment i change to security i cant ad/edit a user or can´t edit the
> server admin.
> Norbert
>
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 2:16 PM, jimscull...@gmail.com

Jos Flores

Nov 14, 2011, 8:34:46 AM11/14/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Oh I see, that's very weird! looks like a bug in the web admin console then.

There were some fixes related to javascript a couple of weeks ago;
which browser are you guys using? and by any chance have you
Javascript disabled?

also, are you up to date with trunk or are you running from a nightly build?
the fixes went in on revision r4747 but I thought they would only affect IE

I will try and reproduce but if you guys can reproduce it with a
different browser, and are up to date with trunk, it would be helpful
to open a bug report here:
http://code.google.com/p/openwonderland/issues/list

cheers,
José

Norbert Woiwod

Nov 14, 2011, 8:42:33 AM11/14/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I tried on different browswers firefox, operera chrome; all the same.
I tried the last five days the nighly build and the the binary above
the nightly build link, several times overt and over again.

Norbert

jimsc...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2011, 9:09:51 AM11/14/11
to Open Wonderland Forum
I've tried Firefox and IE, both with javascript enabled. I'm running
the latest nightly build.

Thanks

Jim

On Nov 14, 1:34 pm, Jos Flores <josmasflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh I see, that's very weird! looks like a bug in the web admin console then.
>
> There were some fixes related to javascript a couple of weeks ago;
> which browser are you guys using? and by any chance have you
> Javascript disabled?
>
> also, are you up to date with trunk or are you running from a nightly build?
> the fixes went in on revision r4747 but I thought they would only affect IE
>
> I will try and reproduce but if you guys can reproduce it with a
> different browser, and are up to date with trunk, it would be helpful
> to open a bug report here:http://code.google.com/p/openwonderland/issues/list
>
> cheers,
> José
>
> On 14 November 2011 13:27, Norbert Woiwod <nwoi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi there,
> > i´m running owl on a linux and i have excactly the same problem. The
> > moment i change to security i cant ad/edit a user or can´t edit the
> > server admin.
> > Norbert

Jos Flores

Nov 14, 2011, 9:19:39 AM11/14/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Just checked all Javascript fixes are in place for that particular
module. and owf1 is running on the latest trunk and it works fine :S

Will try the latest nightly when I can and report back... you guys
reporting the issue?

cheers,
José

jimsc...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2011, 9:20:17 AM11/14/11
to Open Wonderland Forum
Hi Jose

I have - it's issue 220.

Regards

Jim

On Nov 14, 2:19 pm, Jos Flores <josmasflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just checked all Javascript fixes are in place for that particular
> module. and owf1 is running on the latest trunk and it works fine :S
>
> Will try the latest nightly when I can and report back... you guys
> reporting the issue?
>
> cheers,
> José

Jos Flores

Nov 14, 2011, 9:22:23 AM11/14/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
cool, thanks Jim!

Jos Flores

Nov 14, 2011, 10:10:21 AM11/14/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I've just installed the latest nightly (make sure that on the top
right, just above 'Server Admin' reads: " Version: 0.5-dev (rev. 4752)
" ) and through the admin web app uninstalled no-auth and installed
security-session-auth. After restarting the server I can log in with
admin default and I have no trouble with either 'Manage Users' or
'Manage Servers'. they both update fine.

I've tried in Ubuntu with both firefox (version 7) and Chrome (version 15).

Any chance you are using an out of date browser? (should be handled
fine anyway!)

The only thing I can think of is to make sure that the modules are
uninstalled and installed correctly, and they are not in 'pending'
modules.

Other thing to try if your world is not too developed, or you have
snapshots, is to remove .wonderland-server and try with a fresh
install.

cheers,
José

Roland Sassen

Nov 14, 2011, 10:21:59 AM11/14/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
The problem described below has to do with security issues I think.
Download the source code as user "user"
compile as user "user" or when not possible as "root" /"admin"
run as user user
cheers Roland

On 14-11-2011 16:10, Jos Flores wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've just installed the latest nightly (make sure that on the top
> right, just above 'Server Admin' reads: " Version: 0.5-dev (rev. 4752)
> " ) and through the admin web app uninstalled no-auth and installed
> security-session-auth. After restarting the server I can log in with
> admin default and I have no trouble with either 'Manage Users' or
> 'Manage Servers'. they both update fine.
>
> I've tried in Ubuntu with both firefox (version 7) and Chrome (version 15).
>
> Any chance you are using an out of date browser? (should be handled
> fine anyway!)
>
> The only thing I can think of is to make sure that the modules are
> uninstalled and installed correctly, and they are not in 'pending'
> modules.
>
> Other thing to try if your world is not too developed, or you have
> snapshots, is to remove .wonderland-server and try with a fresh
> install.
>
> cheers,

> Jos�

> On 14 November 2011 14:22, Jos Flores<josmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> cool, thanks Jim!
>>
>> On 14 November 2011 14:19, Jos Flores<josmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Just checked all Javascript fixes are in place for that particular
>>> module. and owf1 is running on the latest trunk and it works fine :S
>>>
>>> Will try the latest nightly when I can and report back... you guys
>>> reporting the issue?
>>>
>>> cheers,

>>> Jos�

Jos Flores

Nov 14, 2011, 11:47:34 AM11/14/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

I reproduced this on Windows 7. I think the problem is that the module
in the warehouse was not replaced a couple of weeks ago when the fixes
where put in place for the javascript.

Could you guys please try with the attached module instead of the one
from the warehouse?

cheers,
José

>> José

>> On 14 November 2011 14:22, Jos Flores<josmas...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> cool, thanks Jim!

security-session-auth.jar

Norbert Woiwod

Nov 14, 2011, 2:43:49 PM11/14/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jose,
thanks a lot, you solved the problem.
Norbert

Jos Flores

Nov 14, 2011, 2:52:48 PM11/14/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Great stuff! thanks for letting me know! :D

Will ask Nicole if she can upload the updated module to the warehouse.

cheers,
José

Nicole Yankelovich

Nov 14, 2011, 5:10:58 PM11/14/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Jos�,

I have updated the Module Warehouse with your revised jar file:

http://openwonderland.org/download/modules/doc_details/190-authentication?cat=add_ons&lang=en

I added a note the bottom of the entry with a link to the previous
version in case anyone needs to access that one.

Thanks everyone for surfacing this problem and to Jos� for fixing it!!

Much appreciated,
Nicole.

On 11/14/11 2:52 PM, Jos Flores wrote:
> Great stuff! thanks for letting me know! :D
>
> Will ask Nicole if she can upload the updated module to the warehouse.
>
> cheers,

> Jos�

> On 14 November 2011 19:43, Norbert Woiwod<nwo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Jose,
>> thanks a lot, you solved the problem.
>> Norbert
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Jos Flores<josmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Guys,
>>>
>>> I reproduced this on Windows 7. I think the problem is that the module
>>> in the warehouse was not replaced a couple of weeks ago when the fixes
>>> where put in place for the javascript.
>>>
>>> Could you guys please try with the attached module instead of the one
>>> from the warehouse?
>>>
>>> cheers,

>>> Jos�

jimsc...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2011, 8:30:27 AM11/15/11
to Open Wonderland Forum
Hi Jose

Partial success for me with the new version of the module. Under
Windows 7 I can now create and edit users, and I can edit server
data. My one remaining problem is that I can't get the Darkstar
server to start after installing security.

Here's the Darkstar log before installing security:

Executing: [C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_27\jre\bin\java, -cp,
C:\Users\profile\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev\run\darkstar_server\run\lib
\ant\ant-launcher.jar, -Dant.home=C:\Users\profile\.wonderland-server
\0.5-dev\run\darkstar_server\run\lib\ant,
org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher, -
Dsgs.services=:com.sun.mpk20.voicelib.impl.service.voice.VoiceServiceImpl:org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.security.server.service.SecurityService:org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.security.server.service.CellResourceService,
-Dwonderland.web.server.url=http://127.0.0.1:8080/, -
Dsgs.managers=:com.sun.mpk20.voicelib.impl.app.VoiceManagerImpl:org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.security.server.service.SecurityManagerImpl:org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.security.server.service.CellResourceManagerImpl,
-Drunner.location=localhost, -Dsgs.port=1139, -Drunner.name=Darkstar
Server, -Dsgs.coldstart=true, -Dsgs.wfs.root=worlds/combined-wfs, -f,
C:\Users\profile\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev\run\darkstar_server\run
\run.xml]
Buildfile: C:\Users\profile\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev\run
\darkstar_server\run\run.xml

-run-setup:

-run-coldstart:

core-clean-server:

-run-server:

-core-server-setup-bdb-platform:

-core-server-setup-assertions:

-core-server-setup-no-assertions:

-core-server-setup-debug:

-core-server-setup-classpath:

-core-setup-server:
[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\profile\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev\run
\darkstar_server\run\core\data\sgs
[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\profile\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev\run
\darkstar_server\run\core\data\sgs\dsdb
[copy] Copying 1 file to C:\Users\profile\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev
\run\darkstar_server\run\core\data\sgs
[copy] Copying 1 file to C:\Users\profile\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev
\run\darkstar_server\run\core\data\sgs

core-run-server:
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:39
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.auth.WebServiceAuthenticator
[java] INFO: Loading WebServie authenticator
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:40 com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel
[java] INFO: The Kernel is ready, version: 0.9.10
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:51
com.sun.sgs.impl.service.watchdog.WatchdogServerImpl registerNode
[java] INFO:
node:com.sun.sgs.impl.service.watchdog.NodeImpl[1,alive,backup:
(none)]@PC-P-E113C-01 registered
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:51
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.UniverseService doReady
[java] INFO: Added 0 cells. 0 errors.
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:51
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.WonderlandBoot initialize
[java] INFO: Initialize Wonderland Server
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.utils.ScannedClassLoader createDB
[java] WARNING: Scanned classes in 2043 ms.
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.WonderlandBoot loadPlugins
[java] INFO: Initializing plugin:
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.avatarbase.server.cell.AvatarPluginSrv@d8ca48
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.cell.CellManagerMO getComponentMap
[java] WARNING:
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.cell.CellManagerMO.Components not bound
[java] com.sun.sgs.app.NameNotBoundException: Name
'org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.cell.CellManagerMO.Components' is not
bound
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.DataServiceImpl.getBindingInternal(DataServiceImpl.java:
788)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.DataServiceImpl.getBinding(DataServiceImpl.java:
530)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.app.profile.ProfileDataManager.getBinding(ProfileDataManager.java:
49)
[java] at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.cell.CellManagerMO.getComponentMap(CellManagerMO.java:
355)
[java] at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.cell.CellManagerMO.registerCellComponent(CellManagerMO.java:
311)
[java] at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.cell.CellManagerMO.registerAvatarCellComponent(CellManagerMO.java:
297)
[java] at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.avatarbase.server.cell.AvatarPluginSrv.initialize(AvatarPluginSrv.java:
30)
[java] at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.WonderlandBoot.loadPlugins(WonderlandBoot.java:
94)
[java] at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.WonderlandBoot.initialize(WonderlandBoot.java:
55)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel
$AppStartupRunner.run(Kernel.java:951)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.TransactionSchedulerImpl.executeTask(TransactionSchedulerImpl.java:
619)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.TransactionSchedulerImpl.waitForTask(TransactionSchedulerImpl.java:
414)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.TransactionSchedulerImpl.runUnboundedTask(TransactionSchedulerImpl.java:
476)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.startApplication(Kernel.java:
715)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.createAndStartApplication(Kernel.java:
420)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.(Kernel.java:353)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.main(Kernel.java:1147)
org.jdesktop.wonderland.servermanager.server.ServerManagerServerPlugin@1283052
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.telepointer.server.cell.TelePointerPluginSrv@15b8520
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.defaultenvironment.server.DefaultEnvironmentServerPlugin@19abd2b
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.WonderlandBoot loadPlugins
[java] INFO: Initializing plugin:
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.securitygroups.server.SecurityGroupsServerPlugin@4c71d2
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.securitygroups.server.SecurityCacheConnectionHandler
registered
[java] WARNING: Security cache connection registered
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.bestview.server.BestViewServerPlugin@3a0ab1
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.server.PlacemarkConfigServerPlugin@18e18a3
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.audiomanager.server.AudioManagerServerPlugin@18a9fc8
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.xappsconfig.server.XAppsConfigServerPlugin@a6af6e
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.WonderlandBoot loadPlugins
[java] INFO: Initializing plugin:
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sas.server.SasServerPlugin@10c3a08
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sas.server.SasServerPlugin initialize
[java] SEVERE: ***** SasServerPlugin: start initialization
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sas.server.SasProviderConnectionHandler
registered
[java] INFO: Sas provider connection registered.
[java] SEVERE: ***** SasServerPlugin: initialization complete
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.presencemanager.server.PresenceManagerServerPlugin@6545d2
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.textchat.server.TextChatServerPlugin@523df
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.security.server.SecurityServerPlugin@1265109
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.WonderlandBoot loadPlugins
[java] INFO: Initializing plugin:
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.admintools.server.AdminToolsServerPlugin@174aa60
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child Chair_Wood_Rustic.kmz-1
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@4e17f9org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sitting.common.SittingCellComponentServerState@107f742[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-1.56383,0.54753506,2.418) rotation=(0.0,0.9030505,0.0) @
0.4295344 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@0.5434140563011169,
0.5519024729728699
0.5061493515968323org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.tooltip.common.TooltipCellComponentServerState@1fa490e
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting Chair_Wood_Rustic.kmz-1 (ID=1) into
map with 1321357131142
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@4e17f9org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sitting.common.SittingCellComponentServerState@107f742[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-1.56383,0.54753506,2.418) rotation=(0.0,0.9030505,0.0) @
0.4295344 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@0.5434140563011169,
0.5519024729728699
0.5061493515968323org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.tooltip.common.TooltipCellComponentServerState@1fa490e
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child meeting-complex-18
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@d28dfa[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-1038.0,0.0,-53.0) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @ 1.0
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@500.0, 100.0 500.0
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting meeting-complex-18 (ID=2) into map
with 1321357131162
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@d28dfa[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-1038.0,0.0,-53.0) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @ 1.0
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@500.0, 100.0 500.0
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child Chair_Wood_Rustic2.kmz-12
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@c3e967org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sitting.common.SittingCellComponentServerState@1079ff[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-2.19174,0.54753506,-0.081) rotation=(0.0,0.69543624,0.0) @
0.7185878 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@0.5434140563011169,
0.5519024729728699
0.5061493515968323org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.tooltip.common.TooltipCellComponentServerState@1b963c4
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting Chair_Wood_Rustic2.kmz-12 (ID=3) into
map with 1321357131150
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@c3e967org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sitting.common.SittingCellComponentServerState@1079ff[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-2.19174,0.54753506,-0.081) rotation=(0.0,0.69543624,0.0) @
0.7185878 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@0.5434140563011169,
0.5519024729728699
0.5061493515968323org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.tooltip.common.TooltipCellComponentServerState@1b963c4
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child japanese-pavilion-7
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@b9132aorg.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@996b65[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(1000.0,0.0,1000.0) rotation=(0.0,1.0,-0.0) @ 0.0
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@120.00000762939453,
0.05000000074505806
120.00000762939453org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@59c8b5
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting japanese-pavilion-7 (ID=4) into map
with 1321357131194
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@b9132aorg.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@996b65[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(1000.0,0.0,1000.0) rotation=(0.0,1.0,-0.0) @ 0.0
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@120.00000762939453,
0.05000000074505806
120.00000762939453org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@59c8b5
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child almost-empty
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@1f7abaeorg.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@1286b10[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,0.0,-1000.0) rotation=(0.0,0.976296,0.0) @ 0.21643957
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@103.92304229736328,
0.02500000037252903
120.00000762939453org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@8d2280
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting almost-empty (ID=5) into map with
1321357131026
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@1f7abaeorg.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@1286b10[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,0.0,-1000.0) rotation=(0.0,0.976296,0.0) @ 0.21643957
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@103.92304229736328,
0.02500000037252903
120.00000762939453org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@8d2280
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child gallery-19
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@1d978ea[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(2977.0,-0.22289006,1020.6602) rotation=(0.0,-0.70710677,0.0) @
0.7071068 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@1.5, 0.015000000596046448
1.5000001192092896
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting gallery-19 (ID=6) into map with
1321357131187
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@1d978ea[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(2977.0,-0.22289006,1020.6602) rotation=(0.0,-0.70710677,0.0) @
0.7071068 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@1.5, 0.015000000596046448
1.5000001192092896
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child entrance-skyline
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@16fdcc1[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,10.99,0.0) rotation=(0.0,0.976296,0.0) @ 0.21643957
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@95.26278686523438, 11.0
109.99998474121094org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@106433d
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting entrance-skyline (ID=7) into map with
1321357131158
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@16fdcc1[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,10.99,0.0) rotation=(0.0,0.976296,0.0) @ 0.21643957
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@95.26278686523438, 11.0
109.99998474121094org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@106433d
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child auditorium-10
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@1da2737[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-927.0767,38.690002,1007.1616) rotation=(0.0,0.70710677,0.0) @
0.7071068 scaling=(1.9999999,1.9999999,1.9999999)
bounds=B...@175.87594604492188, 19.629119873046875
131.07351684570312org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@14492fb
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting auditorium-10 (ID=8) into map with
1321357131059
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@1da2737[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-927.0767,38.690002,1007.1616) rotation=(0.0,0.70710677,0.0) @
0.7071068 scaling=(1.9999999,1.9999999,1.9999999)
bounds=B...@175.87594604492188, 19.629119873046875
131.07351684570312org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@14492fb
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child OWLWebSiteLink.png-8
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ImageViewerCellServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-2.30355,0.9384502,1.35972) rotation=(0.0,0.8455369,0.0) @
0.53391707 scaling=(0.25,0.25,0.25) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0
1.0org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.rockwellcollins.clickablelink.common.ClickableLinkComponentServerState@cad437
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting OWLWebSiteLink.png-8 (ID=9) into map
with 1321357131046
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@1d056de[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,0.0,0.0) rotation=(0.0,0.976296,0.0) @ 0.21643957
120.00000762939453org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@f70ee1
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting entrance (ID=10) into map with
1321357131166
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@1d056de[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,0.0,0.0) rotation=(0.0,0.976296,0.0) @ 0.21643957
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@103.92304229736328,
0.02500000037252903
120.00000762939453org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@f70ee1
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child OWLDefaultWorldPoster.v2-
sm.png-3
origin=(0.0,3.577292,0.0) rotation=(0.0,1.0,0.0) @ 0.0
scaling=(0.1,0.1,0.1) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0 1.0
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting OWLDefaultWorldPoster.v2-sm.png-3
(ID=11) into map with 1321357131055
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ImageViewerCellServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,3.577292,0.0) rotation=(0.0,1.0,0.0) @ 0.0
scaling=(0.1,0.1,0.1) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0 1.0
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child
Bench_Small_Wood_Rustic.kmz-11
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@9b777a[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-2.185,0.25733036,1.364) rotation=(0.0,0.9999994,-0.0) @
-0.0010836758 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@0.36619868874549866,
0.25 0.37959396839141846
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting Bench_Small_Wood_Rustic.kmz-11 (ID=12)
into map with 1321357131133
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@9b777a[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-2.185,0.25733036,1.364) rotation=(0.0,0.9999994,-0.0) @
-0.0010836758 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@0.36619868874549866,
0.25 0.37959396839141846
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child town-23
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@12beeecorg.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@152e961[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(1000.4663,0.0,0.499) rotation=(0.0,0.9996242,-0.0) @
-0.027412143 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@3.047999858856201,
0.06350000202655792
3.047999858856201org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@57f57f
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting town-23 (ID=13) into map with
1321357131021
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@12beeecorg.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@152e961[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(1000.4663,0.0,0.499) rotation=(0.0,0.9996242,-0.0) @
-0.027412143 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@3.047999858856201,
0.06350000202655792
3.047999858856201org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@57f57f
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child environment-0
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [DefaultEnvironmentCellServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,0.0,0.0) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @ 1.0
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=SPHERE@0.0, 1.0 1.0
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting environment-0 (ID=0) into map with
1321357131178
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [DefaultEnvironmentCellServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,0.0,0.0) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @ 1.0
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=SPHERE@0.0, 1.0 1.0
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child Arch-rustic.kmz-7
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@11edceb[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(6.38683,1.7135473,18.2969) rotation=(0.0,1.0,0.0) @ 0.0
scaling=(1.5,1.5,1.5) bounds=B...@1.3005942106246948,
1.1658904552459717 0.0927644819021225
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting Arch-rustic.kmz-7 (ID=14) into map
with 1321357131042
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@11edceb[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(6.38683,1.7135473,18.2969) rotation=(0.0,1.0,0.0) @ 0.0
scaling=(1.5,1.5,1.5) bounds=B...@1.3005942106246948,
1.1658904552459717 0.0927644819021225
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child Radio.kmz-14
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@1cbd4f7org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.audiomanager.common.AudioTreatmentComponentServerState@10ade7e[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(3.04693,0.88683134,2.174) rotation=(0.0,-0.34495425,0.0) @
0.9386195 scaling=(0.59999996,0.59999996,0.59999996)
bounds=B...@0.39729830622673035, 0.44057488441467285
0.6455690860748291org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.tooltip.common.TooltipCellComponentServerState@956254
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.audiomanager.server.AudioTreatmentComponentMO
initialize
[java] WARNING: Not initializing treatment: world bounds not set
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting Radio.kmz-14 (ID=15) into map with
1321357131038
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@1cbd4f7org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.audiomanager.common.AudioTreatmentComponentServerState@10ade7e[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(3.04693,0.88683134,2.174) rotation=(0.0,-0.34495425,0.0) @
0.9386195 scaling=(0.59999996,0.59999996,0.59999996)
bounds=B...@0.39729830622673035, 0.44057488441467285
0.6455690860748291org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.tooltip.common.TooltipCellComponentServerState@956254
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child Table_Wood_Rustic.kmz-2
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@1a422f6[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(3.07704,0.3022153,2.25187) rotation=(0.0,1.0,-0.0) @ 0.0
scaling=(1.2,1.2,1.2) bounds=B...@0.7555127143859863,
0.2627831995487213 0.42790496349334717
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting Table_Wood_Rustic.kmz-2 (ID=16) into
map with 1321357131030
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@1a422f6[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(3.07704,0.3022153,2.25187) rotation=(0.0,1.0,-0.0) @ 0.0
scaling=(1.2,1.2,1.2) bounds=B...@0.7555127143859863,
0.2627831995487213 0.42790496349334717
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in Chair_Wood_Rustic.kmz-1
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in meeting-complex-18
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child LandingMeetingRoom-112
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@1f35e30org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@accd65[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(38.127,-0.022381507,53.15) rotation=(0.0,-0.7204532,0.0) @
0.69350356 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@1.5, 0.015000004321336746
1.5000001192092896
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=17) to parent (ID=2)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=2
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=17
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting meeting-complex-18/
LandingMeetingRoom-112 (ID=17) into map with 1321357131115
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@1f35e30org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@accd65[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(38.127,-0.022381507,53.15) rotation=(0.0,-0.7204532,0.0) @
0.69350356 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@1.5, 0.015000004321336746
1.5000001192092896
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child OrientationBricks.png-113
origin=(38.013,0.47464854,22.847) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @ 1.0
scaling=(0.3,0.3,0.3) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0 1.0
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=18) to parent (ID=2)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=2
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=17
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=18
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting meeting-complex-18/
OrientationBricks.png-113 (ID=18) into map with 1321357131097
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ImageViewerCellServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(38.013,0.47464854,22.847) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @ 1.0
scaling=(0.3,0.3,0.3) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0 1.0
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child TransparentSquare3x3m.kmz-111
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@15863e4[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(9.501,-0.012012482,27.3553) rotation=(0.0,0.68761337,0.0) @
0.726077 scaling=(1.9,1.9,1.9) bounds=BOX@1.5, 0.015000004321336746
1.5000001192092896org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.audiomanager.common.ConeOfSilenceComponentServerState@6270b
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=19) to parent (ID=2)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.audiomanager.server.ConeOfSilenceComponentMO
addProximityListener
[java] WARNING: COS Using specified BOX: com.jme.scene.BoundingBox
[Center: com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=0.0] xExtent:
1.3000001 yExtent: 2.5 zExtent: 1.6]
[java] COS Using specified BOX: com.jme.scene.BoundingBox [Center:
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=0.0] xExtent: 1.3000001
yExtent: 2.5 zExtent: 1.6]
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=2
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=17
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=18
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=19
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting meeting-complex-18/
TransparentSquare3x3m.kmz-111 (ID=19) into map with 1321357131065
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@15863e4[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(9.501,-0.012012482,27.3553) rotation=(0.0,0.68761337,0.0) @
0.726077 scaling=(1.9,1.9,1.9) bounds=BOX@1.5, 0.015000004321336746
1.5000001192092896org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.audiomanager.common.ConeOfSilenceComponentServerState@6270b
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child BrainstormPad.kmz-108
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@8917a2org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@6e9e64[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(21.3737,-1.2041886,-1.2559) rotation=(0.0,-0.5864818,-0.0) @
0.8099624 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@5.0, 0.09999999403953552
5.0org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.containercell.common.ContainerComponentServerState@60e390
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=20) to parent (ID=2)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=2
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=17
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=18
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=19
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=20
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting meeting-complex-18/
BrainstormPad.kmz-108 (ID=20) into map with 1321357131146
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@8917a2org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@6e9e64[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(21.3737,-1.2041886,-1.2559) rotation=(0.0,-0.5864818,-0.0) @
0.8099624 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@5.0, 0.09999999403953552
5.0org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.containercell.common.ContainerComponentServerState@60e390
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child 14-109
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [AppCellXrwServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.695,2.87318,53.3789) rotation=(0.0,0.70710677,0.0) @
0.7071068 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0 1.0
[App2DCellServerState]: pixelScaleX=0.01,pixelScaleY=0.01
[AppConventionalCellServerState]: appName=Open
Office,launchLocation=server,launchUser=null,isBestView=false,command=null
[AppCellXrwServerState]
[java] **************** Enter AppCellMOXrw.setServerState: state =
[AppCellXrwServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.695,2.87318,53.3789) rotation=(0.0,0.70710677,0.0) @
0.7071068 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0 1.0
[App2DCellServerState]: pixelScaleX=0.01,pixelScaleY=0.01
[AppConventionalCellServerState]: appName=Open
Office,launchLocation=server,launchUser=null,isBestView=false,command=null
[AppCellXrwServerState]
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.appbase.server.cell.App2DCellMO
setServerState
[java] INFO: vcss = null
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.appbase.server.cell.App2DCellMO
setServerState
[java] INFO: Cell creator view transform = null
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=21) to parent (ID=2)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sas.server.SasServer appLaunch
[java] INFO: ***** appLaunch, command = null
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sas.server.SasServer requestLaunch
[java] INFO: No SAS provider for xremwin is available.
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sas.server.SasServer requestLaunch
[java] INFO: Launch attempt will pend.
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=2
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=17
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=18
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=19
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=20
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=21
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting meeting-complex-18/14-109 (ID=21) into
map with 1321357131154
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:54
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [AppCellXrwServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.695,2.87318,53.3789) rotation=(0.0,0.70710677,0.0) @
0.7071068 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0 1.0
[App2DCellServerState]: pixelScaleX=0.01,pixelScaleY=0.01
[AppConventionalCellServerState]: appName=Open
Office,launchLocation=server,launchUser=null,isBestView=false,command=null
[AppCellXrwServerState]
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child PDFViewer-116
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [PDFViewerCellServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(45.497,2.9269998,53.466) rotation=(0.0,-0.70710677,0.0) @
0.7071068 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0
1.0org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sharedstate.common.state.SharedStateComponentServerState@15fa713
[App2DCellServerState]: pixelScaleX=0.01,pixelScaleY=0.01
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.appbase.server.cell.App2DCellMO
setServerState
[java] INFO: vcss = null
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.appbase.server.cell.App2DCellMO
setServerState
[java] INFO: Cell creator view transform = null
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=22) to parent (ID=2)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
[...]
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=22
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting meeting-complex-18/PDFViewer-116
(ID=22) into map with 1321357131084
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [PDFViewerCellServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(45.497,2.9269998,53.466) rotation=(0.0,-0.70710677,0.0) @
0.7071068 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0
1.0org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sharedstate.common.state.SharedStateComponentServerState@15fa713
[App2DCellServerState]: pixelScaleX=0.01,pixelScaleY=0.01
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child LandingField-114
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@e1f305[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(32.0716,-0.025355347,75.5456) rotation=(0.0,0.9036013,-0.0) @
-0.42837447 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@1.5, 0.015000004321336746
1.5000001192092896
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=23) to parent (ID=2)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
[...]
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=23
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting meeting-complex-18/LandingField-114
(ID=23) into map with 1321357131123
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@e1f305[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(32.0716,-0.025355347,75.5456) rotation=(0.0,0.9036013,-0.0) @
-0.42837447 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@1.5, 0.015000004321336746
1.5000001192092896
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child LandingSoundproofPavilion-110
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@1849daf[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(18.3205,-0.0036709756,24.7316) rotation=(0.0,0.83772725,0.0) @
0.54608893 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@1.5, 0.015000004321336746
1.5000001192092896
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=24) to parent (ID=2)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
[...]
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=24
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting meeting-complex-18/
LandingSoundproofPavilion-110 (ID=24) into map with 1321357131105
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@1849daf[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(18.3205,-0.0036709756,24.7316) rotation=(0.0,0.83772725,0.0) @
0.54608893 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@1.5, 0.015000004321336746
1.5000001192092896
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child PortalToField-Wood.kmz-115
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@a193feorg.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.common.PortalComponentServerState@1fb2ef9[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(35.5333,1.4512664,26.5704) rotation=(0.0,-0.28558773,0.0) @
0.95835257 scaling=(0.8,0.8,0.8) bounds=B...@1.625, 1.9597134590148926
0.10000002384185791
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=25) to parent (ID=2)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
[...]
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=25
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting meeting-complex-18/PortalToField-
Wood.kmz-115 (ID=25) into map with 1321357131076
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@a193feorg.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.common.PortalComponentServerState@1fb2ef9[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(35.5333,1.4512664,26.5704) rotation=(0.0,-0.28558773,0.0) @
0.95835257 scaling=(0.8,0.8,0.8) bounds=B...@1.625, 1.9597134590148926
0.10000002384185791
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in
Chair_Wood_Rustic2.kmz-12
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in japanese-pavilion-7
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child JapanHex-90m.kmz-26
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@be8c3e[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-0.15283203,2.91,-2.788391) rotation=(0.0,-0.42149472,0.0) @
0.90683085 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@90.0, 3.0
77.9422836303711org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@1e965e9
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=26) to parent (ID=4)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=4
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=26
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting japanese-pavilion-7/
JapanHex-90m.kmz-26 (ID=26) into map with 1321357131174
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@be8c3e[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-0.15283203,2.91,-2.788391) rotation=(0.0,-0.42149472,0.0) @
0.90683085 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@90.0, 3.0
77.9422836303711org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@1e965e9
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child JapanesePavilion7.kmz-27
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@146df77[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,5.7999997,0.0) rotation=(0.0,1.0,0.0) @ 0.0
scaling=(1.2,1.2,1.2) bounds=B...@22.386383056640625, 4.985481262207031
30.789676666259766org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@1f93ace
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=27) to parent (ID=4)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=4
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=26
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=27
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting japanese-pavilion-7/
JapanesePavilion7.kmz-27 (ID=27) into map with 1321357131182
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@146df77[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,5.7999997,0.0) rotation=(0.0,1.0,0.0) @ 0.0
scaling=(1.2,1.2,1.2) bounds=B...@22.386383056640625, 4.985481262207031
30.789676666259766org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@1f93ace
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in almost-empty
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child almost-empty-skyline
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@ee3dee[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,10.99,0.0) rotation=(0.0,0.976296,0.0) @ 0.21643957
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@95.26278686523438, 11.0
109.99998474121094org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@123defe
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=28) to parent (ID=5)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=5
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=28
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting almost-empty/almost-empty-skyline
(ID=28) into map with 1321357131034
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@ee3dee[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(0.0,10.99,0.0) rotation=(0.0,0.976296,0.0) @ 0.21643957
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=B...@95.26278686523438, 11.0
109.99998474121094org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@123defe
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in gallery-19
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child AuditoriumTiles2x5m-
rotated.kmz-119
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@1dedb45org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@d9205[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-9.570801,0.21685599,-17.886963)
rotation=(0.0,-0.95668054,0.0) @ 0.29113978
scaling=(1.8000001,1.8000001,1.8000001) bounds=BOX@1.0, 0.0
2.5org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@edbca8
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=29) to parent (ID=6)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=6
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=29
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting gallery-19/AuditoriumTiles2x5m-
rotated.kmz-119 (ID=29) into map with 1321357131012
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@1dedb45org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@d9205[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-9.570801,0.21685599,-17.886963)
rotation=(0.0,-0.95668054,0.0) @ 0.29113978
scaling=(1.8000001,1.8000001,1.8000001) bounds=BOX@1.0, 0.0
2.5org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@edbca8
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child
MountainLakeTerrainGrassStoneFlat.kmz-117
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@5113f0[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(44.14209,29.12289,27.252441) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @ 1.0
scaling=(1.5,1.5,1.5) bounds=B...@175.87594604492188,
19.629119873046875
131.07351684570312org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@f41393
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=30) to parent (ID=6)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=6
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=29
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=30
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting gallery-19/
MountainLakeTerrainGrassStoneFlat.kmz-117 (ID=30) into map with
1321357131207
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@5113f0[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(44.14209,29.12289,27.252441) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @ 1.0
scaling=(1.5,1.5,1.5) bounds=B...@175.87594604492188,
19.629119873046875
131.07351684570312org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@f41393
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child
owl_3d_demoworld_013_mainbldg.dae.gz-118
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@12cd8d4[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(32.077637,4.119895,-29.656494) rotation=(0.0,1.0,0.0) @ 0.0
scaling=(1.3000001,1.3000001,1.3000001) bounds=B...@45.75868606567383,
8.055123329162598
25.311012268066406org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@14f5021
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=31) to parent (ID=6)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=6
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=29
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=30
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=31
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting gallery-19/
owl_3d_demoworld_013_mainbldg.dae.gz-118 (ID=31) into map with
1321357131202
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@12cd8d4[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(32.077637,4.119895,-29.656494) rotation=(0.0,1.0,0.0) @ 0.0
scaling=(1.3000001,1.3000001,1.3000001) bounds=B...@45.75868606567383,
8.055123329162598
25.311012268066406org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@14f5021
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in entrance-skyline
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in auditorium-10
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child mic-right-audience-128
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@19ccb73[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-10.419205,-18.995003,-41.142654)
rotation=(0.0,0.95371693,0.0) @ 0.30070573
scaling=(0.50000006,0.50000006,0.50000006)
bounds=B...@0.18049000203609467, 0.7851503491401672
0.18049000203609467org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.microphone.common.MicrophoneComponentServerState@f12b72
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.microphone.server.cell.MicrophoneComponentMO
setServerState
[java] INFO: name Microphone-128-32 volume 1.0 fva Origin
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=-9.0] MicrophoneBoundsType
SPHERE bounds com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=45.0, Y=0.0, Z=0.0] aa Origin
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=1.0] Bounds Type BOX bounds
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=1.5, Y=3.0, Z=1.5]
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=32) to parent (ID=8)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.microphone.server.cell.MicrophoneComponentMO
addProximityListeners
[java] INFO: mic talk area using: com.jme.scene.BoundingBox [Center:
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=1.0] xExtent: 1.5 yExtent: 3.0
zExtent: 1.5] origin com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=1.0]
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.microphone.server.cell.MicrophoneComponentMO
addProximityListeners
[java] INFO: Microphone Using Box: com.jme.scene.BoundingSphere
[Radius: 45.0 Center: com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=-9.0]]
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=8
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=32
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting auditorium-10/mic-right-audience-128
(ID=32) into map with 1321357131093
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@19ccb73[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-10.419205,-18.995003,-41.142654)
rotation=(0.0,0.95371693,0.0) @ 0.30070573
scaling=(0.50000006,0.50000006,0.50000006)
bounds=B...@0.18049000203609467, 0.7851503491401672
0.18049000203609467org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.microphone.common.MicrophoneComponentServerState@f12b72
[java] mic talk area using: com.jme.scene.BoundingBox [Center:
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=1.0] xExtent: 1.5 yExtent: 3.0
zExtent: 1.5] origin com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=1.0]
[java] Microphone Listen Area using: com.jme.scene.BoundingSphere
[Radius: 45.0 Center: com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=-9.0]]
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child PDFViewer-28
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
origin=(-12.899617,-16.560999,-24.666908) rotation=(0.0,-1.0,0.0) @
2.3841858E-7 scaling=(1.1,1.1,1.1) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0
1.0org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sharedstate.common.state.SharedStateComponentServerState@1e06de8
[App2DCellServerState]: pixelScaleX=0.01,pixelScaleY=0.01
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.appbase.server.cell.App2DCellMO
setServerState
[java] INFO: vcss = null
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.appbase.server.cell.App2DCellMO
setServerState
[java] INFO: Cell creator view transform = null
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=33) to parent (ID=8)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=8
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=32
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=33
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting auditorium-10/PDFViewer-28 (ID=33)
into map with 1321357131120
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [PDFViewerCellServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-12.899617,-16.560999,-24.666908) rotation=(0.0,-1.0,0.0) @
2.3841858E-7 scaling=(1.1,1.1,1.1) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0
1.0org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.sharedstate.common.state.SharedStateComponentServerState@1e06de8
[App2DCellServerState]: pixelScaleX=0.01,pixelScaleY=0.01
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child mic-left-audience-129
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@1d652[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-15.419206,-18.995003,-41.187004) rotation=(0.0,-0.976296,0.0)
@ 0.21643957 scaling=(0.50000006,0.50000006,0.50000006)
bounds=B...@0.18049000203609467, 0.7851503491401672
0.18049000203609467org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.microphone.common.MicrophoneComponentServerState@9db0e2
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.microphone.server.cell.MicrophoneComponentMO
setServerState
[java] INFO: name Microphone-129-34 volume 1.0 fva Origin
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=-9.0] MicrophoneBoundsType
SPHERE bounds com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=45.0, Y=0.0, Z=0.0] aa Origin
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=1.0] Bounds Type BOX bounds
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=1.5, Y=3.0, Z=1.5]
[java] mic talk area using: com.jme.scene.BoundingBox [Center:
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=1.0] xExtent: 1.5 yExtent: 3.0
zExtent: 1.5] origin com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=1.0]
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=34) to parent (ID=8)
[...]
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=34
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting auditorium-10/mic-left-audience-129
(ID=34) into map with 1321357131080
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@1d652[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-15.419206,-18.995003,-41.187004) rotation=(0.0,-0.976296,0.0)
@ 0.21643957 scaling=(0.50000006,0.50000006,0.50000006)
bounds=B...@0.18049000203609467, 0.7851503491401672
0.18049000203609467org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.microphone.common.MicrophoneComponentServerState@9db0e2
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child
owl_3d_demoworld_014_auditorium.dae.gz-30
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@14f5a31[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-12.961324,-14.939714,-36.572998)
rotation=(0.0,0.70710677,0.0) @ 0.7071068
scaling=(0.50000006,0.50000006,0.50000006)
bounds=B...@32.99164962768555, 12.440472602844238
46.84868621826172org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@aa77d9
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=35) to parent (ID=8)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=8
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=32
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=33
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=34
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=35
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting auditorium-10/
owl_3d_demoworld_014_auditorium.dae.gz-30 (ID=35) into map with
1321357131110
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@14f5a31[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-12.961324,-14.939714,-36.572998)
rotation=(0.0,0.70710677,0.0) @ 0.7071068
scaling=(0.50000006,0.50000006,0.50000006)
bounds=B...@32.99164962768555, 12.440472602844238
46.84868621826172org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@aa77d9
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child mic-speaker-127
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@6dd8e1[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-12.919205,-18.995003,-33.461655) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @ 1.0
0.18049000203609467org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.microphone.common.MicrophoneComponentServerState@1b9da92
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.microphone.server.cell.MicrophoneComponentMO
setServerState
[java] INFO: name Microphone-127-36 volume 1.0 fva Origin
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=-9.0] MicrophoneBoundsType
SPHERE bounds com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=45.0, Y=0.0, Z=0.0] aa Origin
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=0.0] Bounds Type SPHERE bounds
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=18.0, Y=0.0, Z=0.0]
[java] mic talk area using: com.jme.scene.BoundingSphere [Radius: 18.0
Center: com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=0.0]] origin
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=0.0]
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=36) to parent (ID=8)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.microphone.server.cell.MicrophoneComponentMO
addProximityListeners
[java] INFO: mic talk area using: com.jme.scene.BoundingSphere
[...]
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=36
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting auditorium-10/mic-speaker-127 (ID=36)
into map with 1321357131101
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@6dd8e1[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-12.919205,-18.995003,-33.461655) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @ 1.0
scaling=(0.50000006,0.50000006,0.50000006)
bounds=B...@0.18049000203609467, 0.7851503491401672
0.18049000203609467org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.microphone.common.MicrophoneComponentServerState@1b9da92
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child AuditoriumTiles2x5m-
rotated.kmz-29
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@19872adorg.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@190dc79[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(3.4344304,-19.387785,-36.461346) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @ 1.0
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@1.0, 0.0
2.5org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@17aa55b
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=37) to parent (ID=8)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
[...]
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=37
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting auditorium-10/AuditoriumTiles2x5m-
rotated.kmz-29 (ID=37) into map with 1321357131070
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell...@19872adorg.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.placemarks.common.PlacemarkComponentServerState@190dc79[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(3.4344304,-19.387785,-36.461346) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @ 1.0
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=BOX@1.0, 0.0
2.5org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.InteractionComponentServerState@17aa55b
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in OWLWebSiteLink.png-8
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in entrance
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in
OWLDefaultWorldPoster.v2-sm.png-3
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in
Bench_Small_Wood_Rustic.kmz-11
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in town-23
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child DefaultTown5.kmz-123
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@a218a5[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-54.498093,21.202667,-126.21747)
rotation=(0.0,-0.027413014,0.0) @ 0.9996242 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0)
bounds=B...@163.41400146484375, 22.707603454589844 236.65670776367188
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=38) to parent (ID=13)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=13
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=38
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting town-23/DefaultTown5.kmz-123 (ID=38)
into map with 1321357131017
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ModelCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.common.cell.state.ModelCellComponentServerState@a218a5[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-54.498093,21.202667,-126.21747)
rotation=(0.0,-0.027413014,0.0) @ 0.9996242 scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0)
bounds=B...@163.41400146484375, 22.707603454589844 236.65670776367188
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in environment-0
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in Arch-rustic.kmz-7
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child Japanese-Pavilion-
portal3.png-16
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ImageViewerCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.common.PortalComponentServerState@188c838[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-0.018410651,-0.3575833,-0.016727494) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @
1.0 scaling=(0.16,0.16,0.16) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0 1.0
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=39) to parent (ID=14)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=14
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=39
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting Arch-rustic.kmz-7/Japanese-Pavilion-
portal3.png-16 (ID=39) into map with 1321357131050
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [ImageViewerCellServerState]
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.portal.common.PortalComponentServerState@188c838[BasicCellSetup]
origin=(-0.018410651,-0.3575833,-0.016727494) rotation=(0.0,0.0,0.0) @
1.0 scaling=(0.16,0.16,0.16) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0 1.0
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in Radio.kmz-14
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in Table_Wood_Rustic.kmz-2
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in meeting-complex-18/
LandingMeetingRoom-112
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in meeting-complex-18/
OrientationBricks.png-113
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in meeting-complex-18/
TransparentSquare3x3m.kmz-111
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in meeting-complex-18/
BrainstormPad.kmz-108
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing child Whiteboard-125
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [WhiteboardSVGCellServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(5.462,3.61,2.573) rotation=(0.0,-0.8034991,0.0) @ 0.595306
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0 1.0
[App2DCellServerState]: pixelScaleX=0.01,pixelScaleY=0.01
[WhiteboardSVGCellServerState]:
preferredWidth=800,preferredHeight=600,svgDocumentURI=,svgDocumentXML=Brainstorming
Area
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.appbase.server.cell.App2DCellMO
setServerState
[java] INFO: vcss = null
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.appbase.server.cell.App2DCellMO
setServerState
[java] INFO: Cell creator view transform = null
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Adding child (ID=40) to parent (ID=20)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Parent Cell ID=20
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Child Cell=40
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: Cell Live: true
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: putting meeting-complex-18/
BrainstormPad.kmz-108/Whiteboard-125 (ID=40) into map with
1321357131138
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadCells
[java] INFO: [WhiteboardSVGCellServerState] [BasicCellSetup]
origin=(5.462,3.61,2.573) rotation=(0.0,-0.8034991,0.0) @ 0.595306
scaling=(1.0,1.0,1.0) bounds=SPHERE@1.0, 1.0 1.0
[App2DCellServerState]: pixelScaleX=0.01,pixelScaleY=0.01
[WhiteboardSVGCellServerState]:
preferredWidth=800,preferredHeight=600,svgDocumentURI=,svgDocumentXML=Brainstorming
Area
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in meeting-
complex-18/14-109
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in meeting-complex-18/
PDFViewer-116
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in meeting-complex-18/
LandingField-114
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in meeting-complex-18/
LandingSoundproofPavilion-110
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in meeting-complex-18/
PortalToField-Wood.kmz-115
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in japanese-pavilion-7/
JapanHex-90m.kmz-26
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in japanese-pavilion-7/
JapanesePavilion7.kmz-27
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in almost-empty/almost-
empty-skyline
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in gallery-19/
AuditoriumTiles2x5m-rotated.kmz-119
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in gallery-19/
MountainLakeTerrainGrassStoneFlat.kmz-117
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in gallery-19/
owl_3d_demoworld_013_mainbldg.dae.gz-118
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in auditorium-10/mic-right-
audience-128
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in auditorium-10/
PDFViewer-28
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in auditorium-10/mic-left-
audience-129
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in auditorium-10/
owl_3d_demoworld_014_auditorium.dae.gz-30
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in auditorium-10/mic-
speaker-127
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in auditorium-10/
AuditoriumTiles2x5m-rotated.kmz-29
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in town-23/
DefaultTown5.kmz-123
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in Arch-rustic.kmz-7/
Japanese-Pavilion-portal3.png-16
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.wfs.importer.CellImporter loadWFSRoot
[java] INFO: WFSLoader: processing children in meeting-complex-18/
BrainstormPad.kmz-108/Whiteboard-125
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.WonderlandBoot initialize
[java] WARNING: Wonderland server started successfully
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 1 dsID 413
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 2 dsID 424
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 3 dsID 432
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 4 dsID 443
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 5 dsID 455
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 6 dsID 467
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 7 dsID 475
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 8 dsID 484
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 9 dsID 493
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 10 dsID 502
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 11 dsID 511
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 12 dsID 519
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 13 dsID 528
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 0 dsID 540
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 14 dsID 546
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 15 dsID 554
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 16 dsID 568
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 17 dsID 577
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 18 dsID 587
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 19 dsID 594
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 20 dsID 638
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 21 dsID 649
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 22 dsID 656
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 23 dsID 734
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 24 dsID 741
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 25 dsID 748
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 26 dsID 756
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 27 dsID 764
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 28 dsID 772
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 29 dsID 780
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 30 dsID 791
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 31 dsID 799
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 32 dsID 807
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 33 dsID 920
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 34 dsID 998
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 35 dsID 1111
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 36 dsID 1119
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 37 dsID 1232
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 38 dsID 1243
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 39 dsID 1250
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 40 dsID 1258
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:55 com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel
startApplication
[java] INFO: Wonderland: application is ready
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:56
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.audiomanager.server.AudioTreatmentComponentMO
getCellRadius
[java] WARNING: Cell bounds: com.jme.scene.BoundingBox [Center:
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=0.0] xExtent: 0.3972983
yExtent: 0.44057488 zExtent: 0.6455691]
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:56
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.audiomanager.server.AudioTreatmentComponentMO
getSpatializer
[java] WARNING: id cellRadius 0.6455691 extent 24.0 use cell bounds
false fvr 6.0 falloff 0.92 volume 0.05999999865889549
[java] Starting treatment http://listen.radionomy.com/radio-mozart at
(3.0469300746917725:0.8868313431739807:2.1740000247955322)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:56
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.audiomanager.server.AudioTreatmentComponentMO
initialize
[java] Starting treatment http://listen.radionomy.com/radio-mozart at
(3.0469300746917725:0.8868313431739807:2.1740000247955322)
[java] WARNING: Unable to create treatment http://listen.radionomy.com/radio-mozartfailed
to bind map for warm starting treatments Transaction timed out:
com.sleepycat.db.LockNotGrantedException: DB_LOCK_NOTGRANTED: Lock not
granted: DB_LOCK_NOTGRANTED: Lock not granted
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:56
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.audiomanager.server.AudioTreatmentComponentMO
getCellRadius
[java] WARNING: Cell bounds: com.jme.scene.BoundingBox [Center:
com.jme.math.Vector3f [X=0.0, Y=0.0, Z=0.0] xExtent: 0.3972983
yExtent: 0.44057488 zExtent: 0.6455691]
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:56
org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.audiomanager.server.AudioTreatmentComponentMO
getSpatializer
[java] WARNING: id cellRadius 0.6455691 extent 24.0 use cell bounds
false fvr 6.0 falloff 0.92 volume 0.05999999865889549
[java] Unable to setup treatment http://listen.radionomy.com/radio-mozart
There are no voice bridges available!
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.auth.WebServiceAuthenticator
authenticateIdentity
[java] WARNING: Auth:
com.sun.sgs.impl.auth.NamePasswordCredentials@5f07e8
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.auth.WebServiceAuthenticator
authenticateIdentity
[java] WARNING: Auth token: 5czap37MBGkmdn77YLSjt5mlIc4=
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.auth.WebServiceAuthenticator
authenticateIdentity
[java] WARNING: un: webserver fn: Wonderland web server m: null
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.WonderlandBoot loggedIn
[java] INFO: New session webserver logged in
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.comms.ProtocolSessionListener
receivedMessage
[java] INFO: Session webserver connected with protocol
wonderland_client
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57 org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.UserMO
login
[java] INFO: User Login webserver
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.auth.WebServiceAuthenticator
authenticateIdentity
[java] WARNING: Auth:
com.sun.sgs.impl.auth.NamePasswordCredentials@1ee2c5
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
[...]
clientConnected
[java] WARNING: Security cache
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.comms.WonderlandClientID@20b5 connected
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.auth.WebServiceAuthenticator
authenticateIdentity
[java] WARNING: Auth:
com.sun.sgs.impl.auth.NamePasswordCredentials@1d13f05
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
[...]
com.sun.sgs.impl.auth.NamePasswordCredentials@1c7380b
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.auth.WebServiceAuthenticator
authenticateIdentity
[java] WARNING: Auth token: 5czap37MBGkmdn77YLSjt5mlIc4=
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.auth.WebServiceAuthenticator
authenticateIdentity
[java] WARNING: un: webserver fn: Wonderland web server m: null
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.WonderlandBoot loggedIn
[java] INFO: New session webserver logged in
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.comms.ProtocolSessionListener
receivedMessage
[java] INFO: Session webserver connected with protocol
wonderland_client
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:39:57 org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.UserMO
login
[java] INFO: User Login webserver
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:40:28
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.auth.WebServiceAuthenticator
authenticateIdentity
[java] WARNING: Auth:
com.sun.sgs.impl.auth.NamePasswordCredentials@220e8b
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:40:28
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.auth.WebServiceAuthenticator
authenticateIdentity
[java] WARNING: Auth token: RFLSkyAxrj6J7RKCwWctr3ntRGg=
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:40:28
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.auth.WebServiceAuthenticator
authenticateIdentity
[java] WARNING: un: admin fn: admin m: null
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:40:28
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.WonderlandBoot loggedIn
[java] INFO: New session admin logged in
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:40:28
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.comms.ProtocolSessionListener
receivedMessage
[java] INFO: Session admin connected with protocol wonderland_client
[java] 15-Nov-2011 11:40:28 org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.UserMO
login
[java] INFO: User Login admin

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

And here's the Darkstar log after installing and configuring security
following the guide in the documentation wiki:

Executing: [C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_27\jre\bin\java, -cp,
C:\Users\profile\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev\run\darkstar_server\run\lib
\ant\ant-launcher.jar, -Dant.home=C:\Users\profile\.wonderland-server
\0.5-dev\run\darkstar_server\run\lib\ant,
org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher, -Dsgs.password.file=C:\owl
\wonderland.password, -
Dsgs.services=:com.sun.mpk20.voicelib.impl.service.voice.VoiceServiceImpl:org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.security.server.service.SecurityService:org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.security.server.service.CellResourceService,
-Dwonderland.web.server.url=http://127.0.0.1:8080/, -
Dsgs.managers=:com.sun.mpk20.voicelib.impl.app.VoiceManagerImpl:org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.security.server.service.SecurityManagerImpl:org.jdesktop.wonderland.modules.security.server.service.CellResourceManagerImpl,
-Drunner.location=localhost, -Dsgs.port=1139, -Drunner.name=Darkstar
Server, -Dsgs.wfs.root=worlds/combined-wfs, -f, C:\Users\profile
\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev\run\darkstar_server\run\run.xml]
Buildfile: C:\Users\profile\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev\run
\darkstar_server\run\run.xml

-run-setup:

-run-coldstart:

-run-server:

-core-server-setup-bdb-platform:

-core-server-setup-assertions:

-core-server-setup-no-assertions:

-core-server-setup-debug:

-core-server-setup-classpath:

-core-setup-server:
[copy] Copying 1 file to C:\Users\profile\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev
\run\darkstar_server\run\core\data\sgs

core-run-server:
[java] 15-Nov-2011 13:20:12
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.auth.WebServiceAuthenticator
[java] INFO: Loading WebServie authenticator
[java] 15-Nov-2011 13:20:12 com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel
loadProfileListeners
[java] WARNING: Failed to load ProfileListener
com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.listener.AggregateProfileListener ... it will
not be available for profiling
[java] java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
[java] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
[java] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:383)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:328)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.(ServerSocket.java:194)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.(ServerSocket.java:106)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.util.NetworkReporter.
(NetworkReporter.java:57)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.listener.AggregateProfileListener.
(AggregateProfileListener.java:128)
[java] at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[java] at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
39)
[java] at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
27)
[java] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:
513)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.ProfileCollectorImpl.addListener(ProfileCollectorImpl.java:
324)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.loadProfileListeners(Kernel.java:375)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.(Kernel.java:345)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.main(Kernel.java:1147)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 13:20:12 com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel
loadProfileListeners
[java] WARNING: Failed to load ProfileListener
com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.listener.SnapshotTaskListener ... it will not
be available for profiling
[java] java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
[java] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
[java] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:383)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:328)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.(ServerSocket.java:194)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.(ServerSocket.java:106)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.util.NetworkReporter.
(NetworkReporter.java:57)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.listener.SnapshotTaskListener.
(SnapshotTaskListener.java:104)
[...]
com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.listener.SnapshotProfileListener ... it will
not be available for profiling
[java] java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
[java] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
[java] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:383)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:328)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.(ServerSocket.java:194)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.(ServerSocket.java:106)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.util.NetworkReporter.
(NetworkReporter.java:57)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.listener.SnapshotProfileListener.
(SnapshotProfileListener.java:119)
[...]
com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.listener.SnapshotParticipantListener ... it
will not be available for profiling
[java] java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
[java] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
[java] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:383)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:328)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.(ServerSocket.java:194)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.(ServerSocket.java:106)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.util.NetworkReporter.
(NetworkReporter.java:57)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.profile.listener.SnapshotParticipantListener.
(SnapshotParticipantListener.java:108)
[...]
com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.db.bdb.BdbEnvironment
$LoggingErrorHandler error
[java] WARNING: Database error message: DeleteFile: C:\Users\profile
\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev\run\darkstar_server\run\core\data\sgs\.
\dsdb\__db.002: Access is denied.
[java]
[java] java.lang.Exception: Stacktrace
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.db.bdb.BdbEnvironment
$LoggingErrorHandler.error(BdbEnvironment.java:262)
[java] at com.sleepycat.db.internal.DbEnv.handle_error(DbEnv.java:121)
[java] at com.sleepycat.db.internal.db_javaJNI.DbEnv_open(Native
Method)
[java] at com.sleepycat.db.internal.DbEnv.open(DbEnv.java:262)
[java] at
com.sleepycat.db.EnvironmentConfig.openEnvironment(EnvironmentConfig.java:
908)
[java] at com.sleepycat.db.Environment.(Environment.java:30)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.db.bdb.BdbEnvironment.
(BdbEnvironment.java:363)
[java] at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[java] at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
39)
[java] at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
27)
[java] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:
513)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.sharedutil.PropertiesWrapper.getClassInstance(PropertiesWrapper.java:
371)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.sharedutil.PropertiesWrapper.getClassInstanceProperty(PropertiesWrapper.java:
343)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.
(DataStoreImpl.java:844)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.DataServiceImpl.
(DataServiceImpl.java:450)
[java] at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[java] at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
39)
[java] at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
27)
[java] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:
513)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.createService(Kernel.java:
682)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.setupService(Kernel.java:640)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.fetchServices(Kernel.java:
521)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.createServices(Kernel.java:
445)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.createAndStartApplication(Kernel.java:
419)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.(Kernel.java:353)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.main(Kernel.java:1147)
[java] 15-Nov-2011 13:20:12
com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.db.bdb.BdbEnvironment
$LoggingErrorHandler error
[java] WARNING: Database error message: DeleteFile: C:\Users\profile
\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev\run\darkstar_server\run\core\data\sgs\.
\dsdb\__db.003: Access is denied.
[...]
\dsdb\__db.004: Access is denied.
[...]
\dsdb\__db.005: Access is denied.
[...]
\dsdb\__db.006: Access is denied.
[...]
\dsdb\__db.001: Access is denied.
[...]
\dsdb\__db.006.del.1317964651: Access is denied.
[...]
\dsdb\__db.005.del.1317997548: Access is denied.
[...]
\dsdb\__db.004.del.1318015233: Access is denied.
[...]
\dsdb\__db.003.del.1318015528: Access is denied.
[...]
\dsdb\__db.002.del.1318032378: Access is denied.
[...]
\dsdb\__db.001.del.1317964049: Access is denied.
[...]
[java] 15-Nov-2011 13:20:18
com.sun.sgs.impl.service.watchdog.WatchdogServerImpl registerNode
[java] INFO:
node:com.sun.sgs.impl.service.watchdog.NodeImpl[513,alive,backup:
(none)]@PC-P-E113C-01 registered
[java] 15-Nov-2011 13:20:18 com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel
createServices
[java] SEVERE: Wonderland: failed to create services
[java] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
[java] at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[java] at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
39)
[java] at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
27)
[java] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:
513)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.createService(Kernel.java:
692)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.setupServiceNoManager(Kernel.java:626)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.fetchServices(Kernel.java:
532)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.createServices(Kernel.java:
445)
[java] at
com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.createAndStartApplication(Kernel.java:
419)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.(Kernel.java:353)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.main(Kernel.java:1147)
[java] Caused by: java.rmi.server.ExportException: Port already in
use: 44533; nested exception is:
[java] java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
[java] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.listen(TCPTransport.java:
310)
[java] at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.exportObject(TCPTransport.java:218)
[java] at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.exportObject(TCPEndpoint.java:393)
[java] at sun.rmi.transport.LiveRef.exportObject(LiveRef.java:129)
[java] at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.exportObject(UnicastServerRef.java:
190)
[java] at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl.setup(RegistryImpl.java:92)
[java] at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl.(RegistryImpl.java:68)
[java] at
java.rmi.registry.LocateRegistry.createRegistry(LocateRegistry.java:
222)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.util.Exporter.export(Exporter.java:96)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.watchdog.WatchdogServerImpl.
(WatchdogServerImpl.java:320)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.watchdog.WatchdogServiceImpl.
(WatchdogServiceImpl.java:309)
[java] ... 11 more
[java] Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use:
JVM_Bind
[java] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
[java] at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:383)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:328)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.(ServerSocket.java:194)
[java] at java.net.ServerSocket.(ServerSocket.java:106)
[java] at com.sun.sgs.impl.util.Exporter
$ServerSocketFactory.createServerSocket(Exporter.java:180)
[java] at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newServerSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:
649)
[java] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.listen(TCPTransport.java:
299)
[java] ... 21 more
[java] 15-Nov-2011 13:20:18 com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel
[java] SEVERE: Failed on Kernel boot
[...]
[java] Exception in thread "main"
[...]
[java] Java Result: 1

run:

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 7 seconds
Process exitted, return value: 0

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

All suggestions gratefully received. Kind regards

Jim

>  security-session-auth.jar
> 70KViewDownload

Jos Flores

Nov 15, 2011, 8:43:30 AM11/15/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim,

there are a couple of messages that suggest that you are trying to
start up a server while another server process is already running.

Some addresses seem to be bound:

[java] java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

And the internal DB seems to be locked (in use by other process maybe?)

[java] WARNING: Database error message: DeleteFile: C:\Users\profile
\.wonderland-server\0.5-dev\run\darkstar_server\run\core\data\sgs\.
\dsdb\__db.004.del.1318015233: Access is denied.

Could you make sure all wonderland processes are gone and try again?
If you can remove (or make a security copy and then remove)
.wonderland-server it would be even better.

The previous problem was only related to the web UI so this is a
different story now :)

cheers,
José

jimsc...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2011, 9:06:10 AM11/15/11
to Open Wonderland Forum
Hi Jose

Again, you were absolutely right. I had a java process still
running. Security configuration now seems to be working for me, at
least on a local install under Windows 7. I'm back on my own campus
tomorrow, so i can try the remote server running Server 2008 r2.

I'm very grateful for all your help.

Jim

On Nov 15, 1:43 pm, Jos Flores <josmasflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> there are a couple of messages that suggest that you are trying to
> start up a server while another server process is already running.
>
> Some addresses seem to be bound:
> [java] java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
>
> And the internal DB seems to be locked (in use by other process maybe?)
> [java] WARNING: Database error message: DeleteFile: C:\Users\profile
> \.wonderland-server\0.5-dev\run\darkstar_server\run\core\data\sgs\.
> \dsdb\__db.004.del.1318015233: Access is denied.
>
> Could you make sure all wonderland processes are gone and try again?
> If you can remove (or make a security copy and then remove)
> .wonderland-server it would be even better.
>
> The previous problem was only related to the web UI so this is a
> different story now :)
>
> cheers,
> José

Jos Flores

Nov 15, 2011, 1:25:51 PM11/15/11
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jim, that's great news! :)
good luck with the server tomorrow!

cheers,
José

Michel DENIS

Jan 19, 2012, 9:49:41 AM1/19/12
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Nicole,

Is it also included to the trunk of stable modules (security session auth) ?

Thanks,
-michel

Nicole Yankelovich a �crit :

--
Michel DENIS
Pr�sident, Internet 3 Solutions SAS

Jonathan Kaplan

Jan 19, 2012, 1:08:36 PM1/19/12
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
Yes. These changes should be in trunk.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Michel DENIS <michel....@gmail.com> wrote:
Nicole,

Is it also included to the trunk of stable modules (security session auth) ?

Thanks,
-michel

Nicole Yankelovich a écrit :

José,

I have updated the Module Warehouse with your revised jar file:

http://openwonderland.org/download/modules/doc_details/190-authentication?cat=add_ons&lang=en

I added a note the bottom of the entry with a link to the previous version in case anyone needs to access that one.

Thanks everyone for surfacing this problem and to José for fixing it!!

On 14 November 2011 14:09, jimsc...@gmail.com<jimsculli...@gmail.com>
 wrote:
[...]

Président, Internet 3 Solutions SAS
Tél: 06.72.87.17.50